A little bit of training and talking

"My feet are like jelly, I can't take another step!" Amalia complained.

"We're completely lost!" Yugo said to the whole group.

" And I wonder whose fault that is?" Eva inquired, looking at Ruel.

"This map doesn't help, it's too easily insulted. I was only joking when I said that I was going to use it to wipe my ... ." Ruel said but was interrupted by Dally.

"I wonder who this wonderful and beautiful scent belongs to?" Dally said, looking around after sniffing a handkerchief.

"Dally, how can a scent be beautiful?" You asked, wondering about the logic behind his statement.

It seems that your question went on deaf ears, since Dally didn't answer and just ran off towards a tower.

"That's it, the last bit of intelligence he had drooled out his mouth." Ruel stated the obvious.

"Ah, men. A bit of makeup, some sweet talk, and they lose their heads. They're all the same." Eva continued.

"I completely agree." You told him with a look on your face that said 'if this idiot get's into trouble then I'm not helping'.

"At this rate we're never getting to Oma Island." Yugo sighed.

You sensing that the group was going to help out Dally, you told them that you'll just train while they go rescue Dally.

You walked off into the forest near the river and sat down, you began to meditate. You were just beginning to relax when the group came up to the spot where you were.

"Oh hey (Y/N) didn't see you there." Yugo said, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck when he realized they interrupted you.

"*sigh* What's the problem?" You asked slightly annoyed from getting interrupted. 

"Well we need to get into the tower, but they only allow ugly princesses in." Eva explained.

"Then why don't you send in Amalia?" You teased while trying to relax again.

"What was that!" Amalia yelled offended.

"Just stating the obvious, anyway just dress up like ugly princesses and you'll be fine." You told them standing up offering to help.

"You're a genius (Y/N)!" Yugo told you.

You and Eva walked off a little from the group to change. You changes into some comfortable but fashionable clothes, but you still kept you cloak and hat on.

You covered your outfit with your cloak when Evangelyne came over to you.

"May I see your outfit? I don't want to be the only one here that looks bad."

You nodded and opened your cloak a bit. When Eva saw your outfit she complemented your appearance saying -

"You look amazing."

"Psh, it's only a simple villager outfit."

"But you make it work."

After your little conversation, you moved your cloak back in place.

A little while after Evangelyne came out, you made your appearance.

"You didn't change?" Yugo asked you.

"Hm? Oh I did, do ya wanna see?" You asked Yugo.

He nodded his head and you moved your cloak back a bit.

"You look stunning (Y/N)." Yugo told you with a blush. You could hear Amalia mutter something under her breath.

'This girl is jealous.' You smirked at the thought.

"Why thank you Yugo, but I just changed into something comfortable. You guys should hurry and save that Lop." You told them as you moved your cloak back in place once again.

As the group went off, you sat back down and began meditating again. When you became completely calm you began your training.

You started opening multiple portals, around sixty. You were focusing on your endurance with keeping the portals open as long as you could. You soon moved onto the next exercise, still keeping the portals open.

Now you were working on your manipulation of Wakfu. Ya see, Eliatropes manipulate Wakfu and time whenever they open portals and shoot their lasers.

Also normal Eliatropes have two small wings on the top of their head. Those wings are made of Wakfu, when Eliatropes use them to fly they munipulate the wakfu around them.

Did you notice how I said normal Eliatropes? You sir are an abnormal Eliatrope. Some may call you deformed or unique, but to put it in simple terms you are different from the others.

You have four sets of wings, three of them on your back and the other one on your head. It's very hard to hide, but with your cloak it goes unnoticed. Also with your three extra sets of wings, it boosts your ability of Wakfu manipulation.

You began lifting large objects in the air, and focusing on control. After a while, you heard her, your mother. The goddess of the Eliatropes.

"My dear child."  She spoke.

"You know what is to happen soon, correct?"

"Yes mother, soon we will meet and help a baker." You told her.

"Unless nessacary, I want you to train instead of fight. You must prepare for what is to come."

"May I participate in battles with Yugo?"

"You are only allowed to defend."

"Am I allowed to Marry Yugo? I wish for us to finally get married." You asked her. The thing is, you remember all of your previous lives, and in all of them you and Yugo were in a relationship. But everytime you tried to marry, something came up.

'You may marry him, if he also wishes for it."

"... Mother?"

"Yes, my dear?"

"When will I see you again, its been over a millennia."

"Soon my child, when you become the next Eliatrope goddess."

"Goodbye my child." Then she spoke no more. That's when Yugo and the others came to get you.

"How did your training go (Y/N)?" Yugo asked you.

"Just fine Yugo, just fine." You told him with a hint of sorrow in your voice, as you walked ahead of the group.

This will be a long and tiring journey.