Shorts of Adventure

You had been waiting at the village in the desert for Yugo and the rest of the group.

Luckily for you Alia found them at the spring and brought them back to the village.

"Yugo you're alright!"

You ran up to Yugo and engulfed him in a hug which he happily returned. After your little reunion and learning Alia's sob story, you left before turning back around for some reason.

To cut it short, you freed all of the villagers and Bordigan thanks to Yugo, who got a kiss on the cheek as a reward from you.

On the way to the Archipelago you encountered Eva's sister and watched her and Dally participate in a tournament.

While all this was happening, Koral and Adamai were raising Grougal. The council of twelve also had a conference with Quilby. It wasn't much besides some story telling.

You got to spend time with Yugo while Koral got very hot and spicy when Brakmar accused the Eliatropes of malicious intent.

If Adamai didn't hold her back, she would've wrecked the whole Sadida kingdom in anger.

Cleome was fun to hang around, and fun to insult Amalia with. Cleome also got some hots for Dally, if Eva didn't exist Cleome would've married Dally.

Cleome really admired you and you showed her some cool dragon stuff. By that I mean showing her your scales.

All was considerably well and Cleome thankfully joined you on your journey.