Holiest of the Holy guacamole

"Yugo?!"

You couldn't understand, Oropo was Yugo but older. How the goddess was there two Yugo's, something wasn't right.

"Yes, I guess you can say that. It's complicated. Before I explain it to you, I must gather my brethren."

Oropo took to the skies while you thought about why there were two Yugos. In all of your lifetimes there have only been one, so what could have made this change?

The Eliacube, that was the only answer. At some point in time when Yugo used the Eliacube, created this mess for you to clean up.

You blanked out as you watched the dofus intertwine. Oropo, aka Yugo number two, called for the demigods. They came as told, except Ruel's old wife mother Apricot, as you liked to call her.

"(Y/n) I know this all may seem confusing to you but you can trust me on one thing."

"What in heaven's name is that Sherlock?"

Your sarcasm didn't faze Oropo, who needed to cover up a bit, so he continued his declaration of sorts.

"Yugo and I are truly one. I fell what he feels. I love Adamai like a brother, Ruel like a father. Dally and Evangelyne like mybest friends. But you (y/n), I have loved you forever. I love you with a different kind of love. The type of love that makes you move worlds, overcome all difficulties. You've Enchanted me."

You stared up at Oropo in disbelief. It was as if Oropo wasn't his own person, he was just a older and fine looking Yugo. But most of all, that means that Yugo loves you indefinitely, which did warm your already hot dragon heart.

Oropo leaned in for a kiss, which you denied by turning your head. You already tried pushing the man but he's as heavy as your father when he sleeps.

Just when Yugo and the others teleported to the scene of Oropo kissing your cheek. Yugo didn't like that one bit and oh my goddess was Echo ready to murder you.

"So what'cha going to do now Sherlock?"

You, already feeling awkward at the situation, just asked that question. You, being the numpty you are, only made it worse.

You didn't really pay attention to Oropo, but you did to his contraption. It was indeed a huge arse Zap portal and you knew where it was heading to, the god dimension.

Yugo was just like you about replacing the gods, you probably shouldn't even think it. You wanted nothing more than to run over to Yugo, but neither Oropo nor Echo would be very happy about that so you decided to stay where you are.

Oropo explained his backstory, and oh shit was it holy amounts of weird. So Yugo made many versions of himself and they baptised themselves and other stuff, so that led you to Oropo but that wasn't the big question.

Were there female versions of Yugo? Wouldn't that make them gay for you? You were up for it all though since it sounded kind if interesting, but that's not important right now.

Yugo is trying to fight Oropo but he was intercepted by Adamai. You, of course, wanted nothing but to cheer for your man but you got a Oropo watching you so no. But the fight was still juicy though.

Eventually the fighting stopped and you learned Oropo was the last of the incarnations of Yugo. So no gay for you but that means that they all died painfully in some way. Oropo was mad at the gods for letting that happen so we're here today and oh boy would this be a story to tell your children.

Now Echo reveals that Oropo is going to kill the gods but that wasn't hard for you to find out, but it was for the others.

You detached yourself from Oropo and went ham on his orbs with Dally and good old Goultard. You were literally having the best time in your life playing with lops but your fiance kinda got zapped somewhere and now you were worried.