GOBBOWL

The sketch done underneath was done by Tenary on the Art on Ocs Amino as a request. I painted over it so you could get the better picture of my oc.

If you want to know more, go read my book called World Building/Collection of Seven. Its where I talk about my of world called the Collection of Seven.

...

The trial for Kriss had begun, and he was accused of crimes against Gobbowl, the Brakmarian version.

A librarian old looking dude, stood up and started talking.

"We will demonstrate that the accused has been guilty since his earliest childhood, and that he has deliberately tarnished the honour of Gobbowl, the real one, the Brakmarian one! I call witness number one, Kriss Krass's mother." Librarian dude finished, pushing up his glasses.

"But, that's not my mother." Kriss said, pointing at the obviously paid fake.

"Oh! Disgraceful. He doesn't even recognize his own mother!" Librarian dude shouted in fake astonishment.

"That mother is obviously a male, I hate these untruthful trials sometimes." You sighed, it wasn't even that damned hard to tell.

You shook the thoughts out of your head and continued watching the trail. Which continued using false information on Kriss.

"His was sweet and kind. B
He always wanted hugs. His room was always tidy and he never lied. Execution would do him a world of good."

"And tell us what you found when you went rooting through his things, like every good mother should." The librarian dude ignored the crowd and continued the trail.

"I-I found he was collecting magazines. Bontarian Gobbowl magazines." The fake mother answered which made the crowd angry and you sigh again.

Can't people just accept ditferences?

The judge, Benchwig, ordered the crowd to he quiet and continued the trail by letting librarian dude ask Kriss a question.

"Defendant, is it true that you played Gobbowl in Bonta, for Lamechester United?"

"Yep and they were an incredible team." Kriss told them with a straight face. You have to admit, yo man got serious balls.

"Is it also you pitfully lost against a team made ip of old men, children and women?"

"I didn't win, that's different. But it was a great game." Kriss continued answering with a straight face, guess he doesn't mind getting executed.

"Do you recognized this exhibits?"

The librarain dude gestured to your Gobbowl merchandise, which still looked rad.

"You're jealous, aren't you?" Kriss asked while smirking, already knowing the answer even if they didn't respond.

The librarian dude just pushed up his glasses.

"Yes my dear public! The defendant is guilty of adoration of Bonta. Guilty of having ridiculed Brakmar. Guilty of having lost. Guilty ... Guilty of guilt!" Librarian accused, pointing his acussing finger at Kriss.

You almost fell out laughing at that accusation Guilty of guilt bish please, your guilty of poor choice of words.

You turned your head to Yugo, who gave you water to drink to help you calm down.

"Ah, sorry bout that. It's hilarious how this librarian's choice of words is so poor. Guilty of guilt he could of said Guilty of guiltness and it would've made at least a subtle difference." You continued to hold your aching stomache, finally calming down from that grammar ride.