So we meet again

The floor you reached had intricate and elegant designs that weaved their ways to the center of the room. The center of the room held a throne fit for a king that was so tall that no one could sit in it.

Sudden chains wrap themselves around the rest of the group. You began to walk to the throne and take off your mask.

"Sorry for keeping this from you all."

You had completely removed your disguise and moved to sit on the throne. Without turning around you opened an Eliatrope portal next to you and went through it, landing on the throne once you had finished.

"Surprised to see me?"

You watched the group's face contort from one of confusion into one of shock.

"You've been with us the whole time?!"

Yugo has been yearning to you for so long, to only realize that you were right by his side all along.

"Why yes I have, who else would have such ancient spells besides me?"

No one could talk as they deciphered the recent events. It all added up, who would have access to such an ancient spell book? Who could build a bar in a day? Who could eat anything, including burnt food? All answers lead right back to you.

You laugh at everyone's dumfound faces, you made it so obvious and they were only putting the pieces together now.

"Why did you leave so suddenly? We've all been so worried about you! Koral has spent her days searching for you and Adamai. Do you know how that made everyone feel?!"

Feeling enraged by Yugo's outburst, you combat it with your own. Your grip on the armrests tightened and your face turned into one of hurt and defeat.

"Do you know how it feels to have your fiance talk about leaving you for another girl?! Do you know how it feels to have something that you wished for centuries ripped from your grasp!"

By now you were keeping the tears from your eyes from falling down your face. You would not dare show weakness.

"(Y/N) I -"

"No Yugo! We have been engaged for centuries and you always die before we can even marry! I finally had the chance to marry you but it all shattered before my eyes!"

Everyone stood there speechless at what you had revealed. The pain that you had kept to yourself for thousands of years had finally been revealed, the anguish let a tense air in the room.

You abruptly stood up and walked to right in front of the chain up group. You gave them a stern look before stomping your foot on the ground causing the ground and walls to explode with bright blue light.

"These are the tales of love that never reached the point it strived for! These are the tales of anguish of which I lived through! These are the tales of my sorrow!"

The blue light had weaved itself into pictures and designs that told a story. The story of the Eliatropes, the story of the first seven, the tale lost to the battle of time. But above all else, the tale of your pain no one knew.

"If this is all true then why hasn't Koral helped you at all? Doesn't she also remember her past lives?"

Yugo had been desperate to get an answer out of you. He wanted to know how badly he had hurt you so he could fix it.

"Koral can only remember her previous life, nothing beyond that. I tell her nothing of her lives before that."

You stood there with eyes full of emotions. Anger, pain, guilt, they were all there. And they kept on swirling and swirling inside you until you couldn't hold it in for any longer.

"I'm sick and tired of the constant pain! I'm just going to end it all as soon as I can!"

Pulling out a blade made of pure Wakfu, you plunged it deep into you stomach till it came through on the other side.

Everyone's mouths fell open in shook while Yugo sat there with tears in his eyes. He had watched the love of his entire being plunge a blade into her stomach.

"As I expected, it didn't work."

Only the chains around Yugo released as you sat up from the floor. Yugo rushed to your side and crushed you in a hug.

"Please I'll do whatever I can to help, so please just come along with us!"

You listened to Yugo's request and sigh in defeat. What else could you do, die?

~To be Continued~