Bonta

Alright guy, we're skipping the baker and Ruel's bag episode since I have not even finished writing fanfiction for half of the first season. We're on episode 10 out of 26 for the first season. I'll take a break in between seasons, but when summer rolls around, that may not be nessacary.

...

"Ah Bonta! By Great Enutrof, it be, like what, 10 years since I last set foot in this place!" Ruel said in a happy tone as true group went into the market.

"Ah, I wonder what the latest trends are?" Amalia breathed out.

"Political?" Eva asked.

"No, of course not, the latest trends in summer swimsuits!" Amalia explained.

"Ya thinking two or one piece, I'm thinking more of a two." You told Amalia.

Hey look, yo girl needs to keep in with her fashion from time to time. Though you don't do it very often.

"I might get a one, my daddy wouldn't like to see me in a two piece." Amalia continued the conversation.

After a little while of more walking, Yugo stopped, amazed.

"I never thought a city could be so amazing!" Yugo exclaimed.

"And before you met me, you didn't think a hero could be so amazing, either!" Dally bragged, but no one listened to him and kept walking.

You all continued walking, you also called Ruel a cheapskate when he took a Kama out of the fountain.

"Wow! I never thought you'd be able to get so many people and one place!" Yugo told Ruel, still being amazed.

" The Harbours over there. We'll pick a fine boat." Ruel told Yugo and Dally.

"OK boys, you see about renting a boat to take us to Oma, Eva and I have some shopping to do!" Amalia said, dragging Eva away with her.

"What are you going to do (Y/N)?" Yugo asked you.

"I'll buy a few things, and meet Y'all back at the docs, Ciao!" You told Yugo as you left for the fabric store.

You bought some needle and thread before throwing those in your heaven bag. Just then someone snatched your bag.

"Get back here before I tear you to shreds!"
You yelled running after that robber.

You soon got tired of running and just teleported on top of the person.

"My bag please, oh and my Kamas as well." You told the theif.

They handed all of your stuff, and you let them go after checking that you had everything.

You meet up back with the group when Ruel and Amalia were complaining about something.

"So had did the boat renting go?" You asked Yugo.

"Not so well." He responded.

"How are we going to get to Oma?" Yugo asked Ruel.

"Don't worry, Yugo, I've got an idea! Bonta is the capital of Gobball. There are championships every week! Championships mean , and some Spectators like bedding, and so a Pocketful of kamas for old Ruel Stroud. I mean, lots of cameras to buy a boat!" Ruel reassured.

"You know about Gobball?" Yugo asked, excited.

"Yep, Ruel used to be on a famous team too! When he was younger!" You explained to Yugo.

"So that was awhile ago then, huh?" Amalia joked, making Ruel somewhat offended.

"There must surely be a better option than wasting our last three kamas on that stupid punks' game." Eva hoped, not really wanting to play Gobbowl.

"Oh look! There's a Gobbowl final tomorrow. Lamechester United are facing off against Real Gobbly. The bookies have put the odds against Real Gobbly winning at a thousand to one!" Dally said, reading his magazine.

~Time skip to after the games cuz it's 2 am rn~

You and Yugo cheered as you both scored the winning goal. The crowd was cheering for you two.

You put Yugo on one of your shoulders and cheered even harder.

People were taking you pictures and yelling your name in the streets. They kept trying to copy the Eliatrope marking you put on your face, of course failing, but none the less they tried. You got your picture painted, and people chased you in the street. What a blast it was.

...

It was dinner time when you pulled Yugo aside.

"Hey Yugo."

"Huh, what is it?"

"We're going to meet our real family soon, you know that right?"

"Yeah I do, what about it?"

"What do you think your dragon sibling is like?"

"Hm, I don't know but I bet they're cool!".

"I bet they'll like crab over fish" This was a common debate between you and Yugo. Whether or not fish or crab was better, which crab obviously was.

You and Yugo sat there for awhile looking at the stars before going to bed.

...

"My beautiful kamas!" Ruel yelled, trying to grab back the bag of kamas you had to give away.

"Let them go, you old cheapstake! We need this boat to get to Oma island!" Amalia yelled at Ruel, holding him back.

You looked over the scene and sighed, these things never change.

Soon everyone board the boat and headed out for the adventure.

~To be continued~

Welp this is missing 1/3 or 1/4 of what I usually right, but at least its done! The next chapter will be out soon since after tomorrow, it's summer break!

Ciao,

Yoshi