Ush

So Goultard was in his enraged avatar forms and oh, was he another one of your favorite people in the tower. He farts fire, fire!

Well anyway you left Dally to deal with because you didn't need to be grilled and continued your way up the tower.

Of course you had to comfort your favorite lop about her dad, but everything was all good.

"Don't worry about your dad Elely, he always wins."

Yugo said this in trying to comfort the sad Elely, and you weren't far behind him either.

"Before maybe."

Elely mumbled her thoughts, poor girl really cared about her dad. Your dad could cook the world with his breath if he so pleased.

"Come on Elely, your pa wouldn't like hearing you say that."

You comfort Elely, this reminded you of a time with your dad. Once you had told him he overcooked the fish and he almost overcooked you afterwards.

"I know, but even though he got his arm back, he hasn't fought in years and I think he's lost his warrior spirit."

Elely just said the taboo when talking about lops, they never lose their warrior spirit, it just changes it's focus from time to time.

You all stopped, by the way you left Ruel behind since he was being slow, to comfort Elely.

"You're wrong there pumpkin, he's got fighting in his blood. It's always been there, it just changed priorities."

This also reminded you of your father when he sent you down to the human world. His priorities had changed from spending all his time with his family to keeping it safe.

"It was best to leave him alone. He can focus on his fight without worrying about us."

You nodded your head in agreement with Yugo's statement, see that good husband material there am I right? Oh wait, he's already your fiance.

Author note:

I haven't done one if these in a while but when your engaged to a woman, she is your fiancee. When you're engaged to a man, he is your fiance. Don't worry, I've been tricked my whole life too.

"Maybe you guys are right. You two would make good parents."

When Elely told that to you and Yugo, Yugo started blushing while you just laughed, oh little did they know who you were.

Thankfully slow boned Ruel caught up but he seemed to run out of juice. Of course you and Amalia bribed him with a kamas.

You soon reached the Ecaflip temple and the door was super tiny. Yugo, Ruel and Elely went through the door with ease, but Amalia's butt got caught because it was so big.

You let Yugo and Elely try first, but after Amalia sort of insulted your favorite lop, you decided to do it yourself.

"Hold ya horses, Ima get her through. Ya might wanna get out of the way."

You heard some shuffling and decide that that was your okay to go, so you just kicked Amalia's rump. Suprisingly it worked and you began to go through the door, but you got stuck too.

"I curse my mother for her big curves!"

Yugo, Elely and Amalia tried to pull you through but that didn't work. So Yugo decided to teleport to the other side of the door and push you through.

That thankfully worked and Ush made his appearance. He looked a bit scrawnier than the last time you saw him.

Elely rushed in and got her butt throughly kicked, she brought Amalia and Ruel down with her.

"Ima sit this one out, this inhibitor really crushes ny usual style."

Yugo let you sit the battle out as he rushed to battle Ush. Of course Ush was playing around with Yugo and knocked him down with ease.

Yugo got back up and ordered the rest of your to cut down Ush's exits. Thankfully you brought other things than your spell book that would be useful.

You pulled out an oboe and a weapon that would always come back to you, your handy dandy boomerang."

(Btw I play the oboe and it's not that hard to play either)

You started playing a lullaby that would ease the cats, that dog piled Yugo, of of him and to you. Your boomerang would listen to your commands and quickly cut off the exits for Ush.

Elely caught Ush by surprise and knocked him down to the ground, but the suprising thing was that he protected her from the fall.

Now Elely had to think and get the inhibitor down so Yugo could get gis powers back. She figured it was best to just launch Amalia up in the air and it worked.

Thanks to that Yugo wom the fight for you, and you just hopped your way over to the door. Yugo opened the door and you all walked through. You began to remember who the next opponent was.

Good thing he doesn't like you very much.