Bellaphones

You were just chilling on the look out when captain squid started running around screaming about a curse.

Dally said that the squa- I mean group were excellent curse solvers or something like that, but the girls didn't care one bit. They were being Debby downers and kept on spewing about how they would bring bad luck to the ship.

You were just sitting there listening in on this little argument, knowing it was best not to get involved.

When Ruel said that having women on a ship was bad luck and that it you had four of you, you shouted -

"Should I take offense to that Ruel?"

"No not at all! Take it as a complement!"

You shrugged off the remark and continue chillaxing till a huge wave lifts the ship up and the next sends it flying.

...

You were shaking out of pure fear. You almost flew off the ship! You may be an Eliatrope but heights still scare you!

You just sat down and watched as the apes fought the group, not being able to stand up straight.

When the boat tipped over you fell out of the look out tower, barely being able to grab onto the ship. As the boat skidded up the other cliff you screamed for life, and as the boat landed you fell off.

Yugo thankfully saw you fall and quickly dove after you. When he captured you in his arms he quickly teleported the two of you back onto the ship.

You just sat there shaking and unresponsive, Yugo finally was able to stop it by engulfing you in a tight hug.

"Looks like the apes have jumped ship."

Cleome noted this very excruciating detail, and just had to let everyone know of her discovery.

Anywho, everyone began to climb down the cliff with Dally who just fell off. Yugo had to teleport you down with him since your shaking hadn't completely stopped.

...

Your shaking in fear turned into quaking with rage. These porcelain blue Barbie dolled girls came in and almost completely stole the guys- *ahem* I mean men's attention.

Sure you were a little, understatement of the century, jealous when one of the blue girls said she was going to nibble Yugo but that didn't bother you as much as the next event that occurred.

Know what they aren't the blue girls, let's call them Bellas because Bellas be basic bitches. And the girls sure did look basic.

Cleome thankfully broke a tiny bit of the tension when she asked what the Bellas were doing. The leader responded with looking for wood for some fire when she heard your screams.

Dally tried to look cool by saying he wasn't scared but shocked. The Bella just bought into it. When she said Dally had big muscles, you almost laughed. Dally was as skiny as a stem on a big plant. As you can see I'm having trouble to describe how skinny his muscles were since they definitely weren't sticks so yeah plants.

Anywho who, did that on purpose, Yugo was his nice cinnamon roll self and asked the Bellas if they lived on the island all alone and then said they were very pretty. First where's the logic in that statement, second how dare he call them pretty but not you. He hasn't even done that once!

The guys just ignored that the gals were there and accepted the Bella invitation to "warm" them up.

Eva, not having any of it like you, rejected the Bellas' invitation for the boys. The Bella pointed out that Eva made all the decisions and that quickly escalated into the boys calling the girls harpies and leaving with the pretty ladies.

You were offended, so offended that you burnt down a nearby tree in a mere second. You could understand the other girls besides Elaine being called harpies, but also calling you a harpy! You never once ridiculed the guys like Eva and Amalia so why were you a harpy?!

And why do I always hit 666 whenever a big event in the chapter happens!?!

Ignoring that outburst of mine, the girls configured about themselves about how to get the ship down from the cliff.

Eva and Cleome decided to make use of Cra magic and basically shot the ship down. It actually landed in the water in one piece too, somehow!

The girls sat on a log while you chilled in their shadows using Eliatropes magic. They ended up going on a walk which really meant they were going to look for the boys.

This turned out to be a semi bad decision since the girls were meeting new monsters at every turn. This ranged from an angry swarm of bees to dinasors. They luckily found the cave where the boys resided in which all the monsters avoided for some reason.

You still there, sitting in Eva's shadow waiting for the best opportunity to reveal yourself like the main character you are. You could see how they turned, your so sweet that he causes cavities, Yugo into a monkey.

The Bellas apparently revealed the guys true nature, which made you giggle a little but also think. If men's true nature were apes then what were woman?

When the Bellas made it known that they were Bellaphones you almost dislocated your jaw. Your names for them were so close to their actual names it is as if I planned that out or something.

Any who, the Bellas made your newly made ape men fight you. You were happy when Yugo attacked Amalia for some very explained reason.

Eva quickly strategize a plan and followed through, which ended up with successfully grabbing the guys and dipping out of that rabbit hole.

The Bellaphones did a you thought then Eva and Rubilax did the same. It made you laugh and then help the girls carry the unconscious men back onto the boat.

...

You didn't bud into the conversation till Amalia said -

"Stop Yugo, otherwise we'll have to apologize for our Behavior these last few days, and I don't want to."

"Nope, hold your flower Amalia, I deserve an apology!"

The guys of course quickly apologized but that didn't quite quell your anger.

"Oh so you're sorry huh! How do you like it when you're accused of another person's actions! I stay relatively quiet so I don't know why I was called a Harpy!"

At this point, you were about to literally about to catch on fire. That is not a joke, it took Yugo apologizing very sincerely and giving you a make up hug so you wouldn't catch on fire.

All is well that ends well, and gratefully the ship didn't catch on fire.

~To be Continued~

Still breezing through these chapters