You thought it was over

"Yugo I can still do one thing."

Yugo was puzzeled at your sudden use of voice. You had all resolved the matter, so what more was there to do?

"What would that be?"

"Fight!"

Your words had caught Yugo off guard. You used the momentum in the air to lift yourself up out of Yugo's grasp and into the air. You floated in the air with a downcast face. Your dragon side decided it was now best to show it's self and cover parts of your body.

"There is nothing you can do anymore is there! Stop giving me empty promises I know you won't keep!"

Your hands were now scaled claws along with your feet and new found tail and horns. Your eyes shined like the moon with the tears it carried.

"I refuse these lies! I refuse this pain!"

Rushing at Yugo from the air, your tail lashed out, knocking the others away who tried to join the fight.

Yugo accepted all your blow with a smile no matter how painful. This surged anger from within you as you released blow after blow.

"WHY WON'T YOU FIGHT BACK YOU COWARD!"

"If this will help you, I gladly accept the pain."

You stopped your assault and looked at Yugo's face. He was still smiling, through all the pain and anguish you've dealt, he still genuinely smiled.

"I love you way too much dammit."

The mumble of your voice was soft but could be heard clearly throughout the room. Your claws clenched and unclenched repeatedly, holding back all your emotions.

"Elely, I need you to do me a favor."

You floated over next to the small chained up Lop and slashed her chains with your tail, successfully releasing her.

"What would that be auntie?"

You came down to the ground and picked her up. You hoisted the girl up on your back. You allowed Elely to wrap her arms around your neck and wrap her legs around your waist.

"I need you to hold my horns. I'm going to go heal Yugo and show you all something. If I get out of control just grip my horns, they're sensitive so do it softly. I don't like it when people touch my horns so I might throw you off."

You walked towards Yugo and pulled him towards you with your tail. Your tail was sensitive as well, so picking up Yugo sent a sizable shiver down your spine.

"Be warned that this will hurt, most likely it will be the worst pain you've ever felt in your life. It will only last five to ten seconds, depending on how generous I feel."

Yugo laughed at your halfhearted warning, successfully getting a rather small smile etched onto your face.

"Everyone prepare for what I unleash, it will come hard amd strong but it won't hurt you."

Everyone nodded in acknowledgedment, thankful for the warning you gave them. Little did they know that you lied a tad about the duration of pain, it would last anywhere from thirty seconds to a whole minute for someone not of godlike status. That means Amalia and Ruel were going in for a rough ride.

"Here are which my memories of the fun times hold. The times of gleeful joy and blissful happiness."

Wakfu began to release itself from your body and began to encircle the group. Soon the Wakfu created a bubble around you to cast the spell, and fortunately it worked.

"Argh"

Your grunt did not go unnoticed by Elely who promptly, and hardly, tugged at your horns.