Pirating

There was an argument about Cleome but you just breezed past it and headed for the port. Just like how I'm breezing through these chapters.

When Amalia and Eva go and have a girls night, you stay with the guys and welcome Cleome into your traveling group.

You split up in hopes if finding a boat faster, also Ruel works better alone. He probably does that so he can make some shady deal, either way you didn't care.

You were debating on a boat's price when Ruel went and flew across the sky like a baby dragon. He did it quite gracefully too.

Apparently some pirates stole his Kamas and he was going to them back. You don't steal an Enutroph's kamas, especially a Stroud's kamas. You knew from experience.

You thought, hey why not have some fun with some pirates? So you, Dally, Yugo, and Cleome decide to help out.

Cleome was a bit confused on why Ruel was so angry, most likely since she stayed with the Cras fo most of her life. She should at least expect that reaction out of an Enutroph.

Anywho you entered the establishment with little to no resistance, mostly due to the angred Enutroph called Ruel, and had a nice time before you entered the challenge.

...

Ruel explained to you what you'll be doing, and boy were you happy to get sea surfing. I mean sure you would love to do the eating contest but that wouldn't be as fun as surfing on the water. Especially since you couldn't show of your Eliatrope powers.

When Ruel told the pirates what you all would be doing, they laughed. This, of course, angered you causing you to do what any normal dragon would,

"Put your Kamas where your mouth is! We'll see who'll be laughing at the end of this challenge!"

The pirates just laughed at your outburst, making it so Yugo had to hold you back from burning the town down to the ground.

"Come on (y/n), you can show them in the competition."

You hmphed in response, before letting the smog out your nose. I swear you're dragon is taking over, by the way that's totally not a hint on what happens in the next season. I promise I haven't said too much.

...

So far, you've wiped the floor with every pirate you've faced and now you were cheering for Yugo.

"Vaporize them Yugo!"

A pirate tried to shut you up, but got a little burnt instead. When they put out the small fire, they gave you a death glare. Then you gave them your signature dragon glare and the peed their pants.

Moving on to your "fight" you had prepared a board made with pure Wakfu, this way it was easier to control. A fun fact about Eliatropes is that the females have better control over Wakfu then males do.

"Prepare to catch my mist girly."

Your opponent keep on baiting you till you reached the cliff side. This is where you gave them your sickest grin that could kill a man. It even made Organax think twice when attacking Yugo.

"Ready to catch my ash?"

Your opponent just trembled in fear while the referee counted down. Oh this was going to be fun.

"3 ... 2 ... 1 ... GO!"

As soon as you heard the signal, you jumped off the cliff and brought your board to your feet.

You slid down the cliff with maximum speed until you neared the water. You pushed off the cliff and landed on a wave, before finally being able to start the course.

Sea surfing, unlike regular surfing, consists of course that you have to go through. It's basically a race of who can complete the course the fastest.

You were currently ahead of your opponent, and made sure it stayed that way. You rode the waves as if you were riding the winds in the sky. You made a graceful but wild win by "accidentally" speeding up so much that you splashed so much water behind you so that your opponent couldn't see.

...

You walked back in the establishment soaking wet but happy you had won. When Ruel looked at you, you gave him a thumbs up. When Yugo looked at you, you tackled him in a hug which made him soaking wet.

Ruel smirked at your victories.

"Ok, well that's done. Bring the girl and the kamas."

The pirates growled and accused you of being cheaters and apparently, no body cheats a cheater.

The pirates pulled out their weapons and the leader pulled out his gun, and for a second, you thought he had shot Yugo. Fortunately for him, he just shot some kamas.

The leader said he'd return Elaine and the teh kamas if Yugo did the same, but blindfolded.

Yugo did the successfully completed challenge with ease, and went as far to say.

"Should I assume we've won, or should I continue the demonstration?"

The pirate leader just chuckled and said he wouldn't want to an enemy to Yugo and also said and I quote -

"And your little girlfriend, she'd light me on fire."

This made you smirk and put your arm around Yugo's shoulder.

"Damn straight."

The leader laughed nervously and offered to you and Yugo to join his crew. Yugo said that we had a quest complete and we couldn't play pirate. It took a lot out of you to not laugh at the last part.

The leader of the pirates laughed and threw a party for you that lasted almost all night.

In the morning you met up with Eva and Amalia looked like a total trainwreck, but at least you had a fun night with Yugo.

~To be Continued~

I know I only completed 79% of this chapter but I'm trying to breeze through season 2 today.

Ciao,

Yoshi