Those damned Shushus

Wattpad had closed down while I was writing this chapter and it didnt save it 😢. So I have to rewrite the first part of this chapter, wish me luck.

Oh btw the art is mine 😉

..

You woke up in a closed cell to see the rest of the group talking to a guy with shiny armour.

You really didn't care for his reasons for locking you up, but you cared about getting out.

You tried opening one of your portals but it failed to complete it's self, that told you that something was inhibiting your powers.

You looked outside the cell to see a weird ball with eyes, that was probably what was inhibiting your powers.

Since it has eyes, if we cover it it'll stop inhibiting our powers.

...

That rouge from the next cell over explained to the rest of the group on how to get out of the cell.

"Alright so we just cover the ball with some cloth it'll stop inhibiting our powers.

...

"Ugh missed again." Dally groaned before turning to Ruel and Yugo.

"We need more ammunition!" He told the two.

"That might be a little difficult." Ruel said, emphasizing his words by tugging on his underwear.

Thr guys then turned to you girls, expecting you to give them their much needed ammunition.

"You dont expect the princess of the Sadida kingdom to completely undress do you?!" Amalia yelled, turning in a different direction before crossing her arms.

The guys then approached you, making Amalia hide behind you and Eva.

"With my age, I stopped looking at girls a long time ago." Ruel reassured.

"We'll cover our eyes." Yugo added, giving you a small demonstration.

Eva stepped in front of you and Amalia before saying -

"Not even in your dreams gentlemen!"

"I don't really mind giving a show, besides its not like Yugo hasn't seen me naked before." You told Evangelyne, shrugging your shoulders.

"What!" Everyone yelled besides You and Yugo.

"You didn't have to tell them that (y/n)!" Yugo exclaimed in embarrassment.

"I don't see why all of you are reactibg like that, especially you Eva. Dally has seen you like that before right?" You questioned, leaning towards Eva.

"No he hasn't, anyway, Yugo use your hat." Eva said in embarrassment, looking away from you.

"Alright but you all have to turn around and cover your eyes." Yugo explained his terms.

...

"You're going to have to show us what under you're hiding hat one day Yugo." Amalia said.

"Just give me a little more time please." Yugo told her before putting his hat back on and throwing the magic ball down the tall balcony.

~ To be Continued ~

Sry its short, im working on a oneshot book rn.