FINALE OF SEASON 2

You rushed into the portal with Yugo and Quilby and boy do you wish that you had a better stomache.

You landed in the dimension with the children first, somehow.

"My children I love you but Quilby is coming and Ima turn him into some deep fried bacon."

After your little warning, Quilby popped in like it was his house with Yugo.

First thing Yugo asks the children is if they were Eliatropes. They of coursed answersd yes and reconfirmed that Yugo was the King. Unfortunately they also told him that you were the queen.

You sigh in defeat and gave the utterly confused Yugo a kiss on the cheek.

"Don't ask me why I didn't tell you ok."

You were a bit nervous and started muttering and shaking a little too. Yugo just blushed and grabbed a hold of your sweaty palms.

Yugo met the sweet grandpa dragon but Quilby of course had to ruin the semi sweet moment by chocking ole grandpa out. Then Yugo called Quilby out once again establishing dominance.

But of course Quilby smacked the Wakfu out of Yugo and the children but that was your actual last straw.

"QUILBY I WILL NOT STAND THIS ANYMORE, YOU'VE HURT MY CHILDREN, HURT MY SISTER, BUT MOST OF ALL HURT MY HUSBAND!"

You rushed Quilby and gave him a oh so delicious right hook followed up by a nice few hundred more punches before you were knocked to Yugo's side.

There you stood proudly next to your mate as everyone, including yourself, took of your hats and for you fancy people, head garb.

Every child was amazed as they saw such powerful leaders in their king and queen. But they were mostly awing at your multiple wings and scales along with your tail, but thats not important right now.

Everyone stood with their king and queen and belittled Quilby and attacked him full force, working together to defeat the tyrantcy of your dearest brother.

Quilby struck everyone down and got shot down by Shinonome. That must've hurt like a butt cheek on a stick.

Shinonome sort of lectured Quilby before he turned his attention back to you. He then began spouting more nonsense that you could handle.

You and Yugo just shoved him back into the endless white space. You of course felt terrible for your brother, you could definitely understand what he was going through.

Just before you and Yugo left him there all alone you gave your brother a hug.

"I'll miss you brother, even if I still want to turn you into ash."

...

"Are all of you going to be ok?"

Yugo is your sweet heart and always worries about others, this is partially why he is your mate.

Grandpa dragon just smiled softly at the beautiful cinnamon roll before telling hin that they will always be with him.

Why do you feel so left out, of well that's not important here.

...

After nabbing Grougal, you and Yugo jumped through a portal and started teasing each other.

"Yugo you have the cutest wings I've ever seen!"

Yugo's wings were always so adorable to you since their smaller than the average size.

"Nu-uh, you're wings are the cutest! They always fold all up when you get cold."

You giggled in response and held your face.

"Stop you're making me blush!"
...

You met up with Koral, Adamai, and Phaerys and got tackled by your sister.

"I know something happensd between the two of you, spill!"

You laughed at your sister's arrogance.

"The first thing you say to me should be I love ya sis not I need the gossip and details!"

Koral just laughed along with you and said that you knew your sister.

When Phaerys asked whers Quilby was, probably since he didn't want to deal with him again, you responded with -

"Back where he should be, in solitude."

The brotherhood all came together at that moment in time and rejoiced at their victory, sort of.

...

Everyone was going their separate ways and Phaerys was taking the original members brotherhood back to the Sadida kingdom.

Yugo was a little down about leaving your people behind though ...

"Don't worry abou them Yugo, they'll come when the time is right."

"I know ..."

Yugo seemed a little too dejected for your liking so you gave him this proposition -

"I'll let you ask me anything if you cheer up."

Of course this would get Yugo to pop up faster than Ruel when he sees a kama. Yugo of course took this thought into a huge amount of consideration before asking you -

"Will you be my queen again?"

And you'll have to wait for the anwer to that question tomorrow!

~To be Continued~

Btw, I'm not starting at season three I'm starting at the quest for the six dofus so y'all can have some background information before we hit season three.

Ciao

Yoshi