My Mysterious Mate

"Whaat's youur naame", a drunk guy asked me. I gagged. Someone's had a little too much to drink. "None of your business,"I retorted, then I pushed the random guy away from me. Apparently the guy was too drunk to balance himself out and he ended up slamming into the drinks table. The guy stood up furious. "You're going to pay for that," he spat. I rolled my eyes. Whatever, I didn't have time for this. I mind linked my best friend, Katy, that I was leaving and would wait by the car. I hated going to parties. The large amounts of alcohol, the stoners contaminating my breathing air, and the sweaty bodies that were all mushed together inside one tiny house. It definitely wasn't my scene, but that's what I get for being the most popular girl in school. I get invited to a lot of parties. And I'm not saying all parties are bad, I'm not that lame. It's just, first you're having a great time, going with the flow, than some creep tries to hit on you and messes up the whole vibe. 'will you hurry up,' I snapped at Katy through mind link again. 'I'm coming will you chill. I'm....' Katy replied back. 'I'm what... finish your sentence,' I mind linked impatiently. Waiting for only a few more seconds I decide to head back inside. And guess what I find. I find the same drunk guy that was hitting on me, trying to hit on Katy. He was pushing my best friend up against a wall trying to kiss her. By her irritated face, I knew she was trying to get away but the guy just wouldn't budge. This was why you don't go to a party filled with werewolves. Finally losing my patience I walked up to guy, spun him around, and punched him in between the eyes. Successfully knocking him out. Not even realizing that everyone had stopped to stare at the incident that just occurred, I grabbed Katy's hand and dragged her out of the pack house. Everyone was going to be talking about this tomorrow. It was definitely going to look bad on me, but consequences be dammed. While dragging Katy to the car my wolf suddenly decided she wanted to act up. 'What's wrong,' I asked my wolf violet. 'No need to worry just a bit restless' violet responded. I could tell she was lying to me but I let it go since I wasn't in the mood. Going across the street I dragged Katy all the way to my mustang, and she stayed quiet the entire way. She knew if she said anything I would snap, because I was in a very pissy mood. As I reached for the door handle something in me froze, it felt like someone was watching me. The hair on the back of my neck stood up, and my wolf started to pace anxiously before disappearing to the back of my mind. I quickly hopped in to my car and drove off not wanting to confront whatever was watching me. "Did you feel that?" I dared to ask Katy and she looked at me quizzically. "Never mind," I muttered before she could answer. Dropping the situation entirely, I continued to drive, missing the dark figure that stepped out of the woods.