Weird Dreams

"Wake up Em," a melodic voice said. I felt someone shaking me and I pushed their hand away. "Go away I'm tired," I grumbled. "I don't care if you're tired you will have plenty of time to rest later," the angelic voice snapped. "Mother, let me talk to her," a strikingly familiar voice said. Confused I slowly started to open my eyes. The light hit me and I blinked taking a few minutes to adjust. Then what I saw almost made me faint again. I was looking into a pair of blue-grey eyes and they were filled with concern. "Em", my father said softly. I took a sharp intake of air at the nickname my father used to call me. "Dad," my voice cracked at the simple word, and my eyes started to tear up. "We don't have much time Douglas, we must inform her quickly," the same angelic voice I heard from before. Taking my gaze away from my father I saw the most gorgeous women I ever saw. She had long beautiful dark brown hair with ivory skin that seemed to glow, and she looked young but her blue-grey eyes radiated power. "What does she mean dad? Where am I? How am I seeing you? Who is she?" I said firing questions. "I am the Moon Goddess my grand daughter and your father is my son," she answered. I looked at her with wide eyes and somehow I knew she was telling the truth. "Am I dead," I muttered trying to remember the past events. The last thing I could remember was getting in an accident, the coldness of the water, and then my eyes closing. They both chuckled at my expression."No pumpkin, you're not dead. But you did give us quite a scare," my dad said patting my shoulder. Frowning at them laughing at me I crossed my arms and retorted,"then where am I?" There face got serious again and my dad said," that's not important right now, but you need to know that there's a Great War coming. The werewolves are going to go against the rogues and the vampires, and you're going to need allies. We're warning you a year ahead in hopes to prevent a devastating outcome. Your mate will explain the rest." "I don't understand. Why are you telling me this, shouldn't you be telling Colton all of this," I said shocked and Douglas looked to the moon goddess before turning back to me. "Emma. You are a very important part of the war," Douglas said with a frown. "My child if you continue this ignorance, innocent people will die. You're the only one who can save them, you must take responsibility," the moon goddess warned. "You're scatting her," my father said rubbing my shoulders comfortingly. Shaking my head I said, "I'm nothing but a werewolf, I can't save anybody. We're bound to lose if the rogues are allying with the vampires," I whispered. "That is not true. We are giving wolves a chance by telling you this information in advance. And the powers you will inherit will aid the war," the goddess countered. "We are out of time. When you wake up your powers will be restored. Don't forget what we've said," my father rushed out. "Wait! Don't go, tell my what I'm supposed to do!" I exclaimed and my father mouthed I love you, before everything started to blur. An ear piercing scream brought me back to reality, and it took me a moment to register that the screaming was actually coming from me. I started to panic looking from my father to the Goddess. She was chanting something I couldn't hear due to another scream leaving my body. At first it started from the pit of my stomach and it spread across my body like wildfire. I screamed again as the pain got intense and closed my eyes wishing it would go away. My voice was hoarse as I continued to scream and the heat spread across my body continuing to get more intense that I couldn't take it anymore. Putting myself in a fetal position I welcomed the pain and passed out.

***************************

"Emma, Emma, please wake up, my poor baby," I heard my mother say. I tried to tell her I was alright but my lips couldn't move and my eyes remained shut. "She's still in a coma ma'am it might take a while before she wakes up," a tired voice said. "What's wrong with my baby?" I heard my mother choke out, and my heart constricted from the pain I was putting her through. I tried to wake up but my body wasn't cooperating and I was forced to listen. What I presumed to be the doctor said," she lost a lot of blood due to the piece of the railing that pierced through her, and from crashing through the window with so much force she got a concussion. Not to mention she suffered hypothermia from the water. I honestly don't know how she survived all of that without her wolf." My mother was in tears now and what she said next shocked me. "Okay, but that doesn't explain why she was screaming in pain, or why her body felt like it was on fire. And it definitely doesn't explain how she was magically levitating in mid-air. She was glowing for Pete's sake! So stop beating around the bush and find out what's wrong with my daughter!" My mother voiced, the last part coming out angry. I didn't get to hear what the doctor said in response, but I fell unconscious again, welcoming the darkness.

*****************************

I felt something licking my face and I slowly opened my eyes, to see violet eyes staring at me. Sitting up I looked around and saw I was in a garden with a beautiful waterfall falling into crystal clear water. Still glancing around I stopped, staring back at my silver wolf looking amused at me. 'what do you want now', I said to violet. ' Nothing except to warn you that you need to accept our mate.' I rolled my eyes at her and said, 'I don't need to do anything, and I have a boyfriend already. I don't even know my mates name.' ' Its Xavier, so now can you mate him I'm dying over here without him,' my wolf exaggerated. I snorted and said,' maybe' just so she could get off the subject. she yelped with joy and said,'Well I have to go now, but please don't forget what I am about to say. Xavier is the one that will help us win the war. He is the only one that can save you, but heed my warning. If you deny him the world of werewolves will come to an end as we know it' then she trotted away until I couldn't see her anymore. 'No pressure then,' I muttered dryly.