What the Hell

Colton's POV

What the hell is going on I thought as I watched Emma drive out of the pack house. I was immediately worried at the speed she would be driving at, when she was already in a stressed state. I never knew her being hungry and not a morning person would be this bad. Then again I only experienced it when I was fourteen, and I got off lightly with a swollen eye. Unfortunately for Kayla she was beaten to a pulp while almost losing her life. I raked my hair frustrated, I didn't know Emma hated Kayla that bad. And the way she treated Xavier, something was definitely going on. I don't  know what it is, but Emma hasn't been the same since she woke up. 'Alpha,' one of my pack members said through mind link. 'Yes,' I answered. 'Your sister just showed up at school, is everything all right?' I sighed relieved that she was somewhat okay and said,' yes everything is fine, let her be,' then I blocked them out not waiting for their reply. "Where's Emma? Is she okay? I heard her scream?" my mom said suddenly popping up in front of me. What the heck!? "Mom...how did you just appear out of thin air," I asked taken aback. She looked at me like a deer caught in the head lights. "What are you talking about? I just walked into the kitchen," My mom said trying to play it off. "Don't try to lie me, I know what I saw," I said with crossed arms. My mother sighed before gesturing me to come to the living room. I wondered what explanation she could possibly have for appearing out of thin air.