Accident

I was driving home listening to Rhianna and was almost at the bridge when I heard a deafening howl. It was so loud it was like the wolf howling was sitting right next to me. Cupping my ears to stop the noise from my sensitive ears I didn't see the figure crossing the road. Putting my hands back onto the steering wheel I swerved to avoid hitting the person who was stupid enough to stand in the middle of the road, and slammed into the railings of the bridge. Mentally cursing at myself for not having my seat belt on I crashed through the widow falling into the cold icy water. Instantly I started to panic. Remembering that I couldn't swim and that it took thirty seconds for someone to drown, I started flapping my arms frantically. The water was beyond cold and I was slowly losing the fight. My body went numb a long time ago, due to the freezing temperature,  and it wasn't going to be long before I blacked out. A couple minutes after my futile attempts to swim, I let myself drown, finally succumbing to the darkness.

*******HOURS LATER********

'wake up Emma.Wake up! You are not dead!' I slowly started to wake up due to the persistent voice in my head and I opened my eyes. I looked up to see the full moon illuminating the sky, and I could hear my breaths coming out in pants. Slowly getting up I realised I was really low on the ground, despite standing all the way up. That's weird I thought and looked down. It was really dark, yet I could see clear as day, and I could see a shape that looked like a paw. Running to the edge of the water I saw my reflection in it and gasped. I was staring at my wolf, violet. She was a shimmery silver and her eyes were a glowing violet. No wonder I had the urge to call her that. "You're beautiful," I said to my wolf. 'Thanks love, but you need to go home immediately. It took a lot out of me to shift then save you from the water,' my wolf replied exhausted. Lapping up some water for energy I ran home in my wolf form. I don't know how long I ran for, but it felt good, and I felt free. I could feel the wind blowing against my fur. Almost reaching my house my wolf suddenly shifted and I was in my human form again. Violet was too tired to continue. With the adrenaline still coursing through my body, I sprinted the rest of the way home. Seeing my lights on I barged into my house to meet a startled Katy and my Mom. "Emma!!" my mother said in shock. She was just about to call the authorities for help. Suddenly I felt a wave of pain flash throughout my body, and I collapsed onto the floor passing out. The last thing I heard was the faint sound of my mother calling for help.