Morning

I woke up feeling refreshed and stretched hitting something soft. I turned confused to see my brother next to me sleeping with one of his legs draped over me. Trying to get out of his grasp I struggled as his leg became heavier. Was that even possible? Struggling some more, suddenly his leg came off me and it landed on the bed next to his other leg. I groaned and sat up, glaring at my brother who currently had playful smile tugging at his lips. I huffed and flipped the bed over, smirking when I heard a thud and a groan. I looked around and saw I was in my old room.  I pinched myself multiple times to make sure I wasn't dreaming, and confirmed that everything that happened yesterday was real. Not even waiting for my brother to get up, I stepped over him and headed to the bathroom. I guess the doctor was right, my speedy recovery was a miracle. Maybe it had something to do with my powers. I was still learning them. Not even glancing at the mirror I stripped my clothes off and went into the shower. I brushed my teeth in the shower while I scrubbed myself, lavishing in the hot water. I looked down registering the bruises that surrounded my body and I shivered. The accident plagued my mind as I replayed smashing through the windshield and tumbling down to the cold water. It was my carelessness in the first place and that guys stupidity for standing in the middle of the road. Now that I thought about it, the rogue probably planned everything and purposely went out into the road to throw me off. Getting frustrated that I wasn't healing fast enough I decided to use my powers to heal my scars faster. They were a constant reminder of what happened. I drew in a breath and my body started to glow as I concentrated in the energy around me. Using that energy, I placed it over the scars and bruises and watched them heal. Feeling every cut and bruise heal quickly, my head suddenly started to pound, and a buzzing sound filled my ears. Wondering what was happening my body went limp as my eyelids flew closed, as I collapsed on the ground.