Last Dream

I slowly started to wake up to something licking my face. Groaning I swiped at it saying," Violet leave me alone". Immediately I got a response. "If you would get up I will gladly stop licking you," a velvety voice said. I recognized who the voice belonged to and begrudgingly I woke up with a yawn. Opening my eyes I looked down to see my private areas covered in leaves, and I was in a garden again. It seemed to be the recurring theme. Confused I looked around to be met with beautiful golden eyes. "Xavier," I whispered. The wolf chuckled which sounded like it was choking and said,' No my daughter in law I am Xavier's father. I'm here on the moon goddesses behalf, to inform you and answer any questions you may have.' I looked at him hesitantly and I blushed embarrassed. He did remind me of Xavier. They were a spitting image, except Xaviers eyes were light brown not gold. "Why am I covered with leaves?" I said noting my first observation. Xavier's dad shook his head amused and replied,' Well, when I contacted you I didn't realize you were in the shower and...improvisations were made.' Cocking my head to the side I replied," I don't get it." He gave me an apologetic look and continued,' Well if your somewhat naked or your clothes are destroyed, when someone from the in between calls on you, you're automatically clothed.' "I guess the leaves were the only thing available," I mumbled. Clearing my throat I continued," now that's out of the way, why have you summoned me?" He looked up at the sky as if he was thinking and said," oh yeah, I know you may not want to except my son as of now, but just know that he is a good person and also the key to winning the war. I'm not trying to impose him on you like the others, but just allow him to be there for you.' Finally someone gets it. I'm not about to lie in bed with a stranger. 'Alrighty dear, time for me to go. I wish you the best and take care of yourself,' Xaviers dad said and I waved him goodbye. He was such a nice person.