Bad Day

I woke up to someone violently shaking me awake. And me being me, I started to panic and scream while throwing punches into the air. I heard a grunt and the sound of someone scrambling in my room, along with a string of curses. Opening my eyes, I looked up to see my mate, Alex, Colton, Jace, and Kyle hovering over my bed. They were all staring at me, except Kyle who was glaring at me. I glared back at Kyle then looked down at the floor to see Derek, the third in command, sprawled out on the floor unconscious. "Does she always react like this when someone tries to wake her," Xavier said impressed. "On her good days, yes," Colton retorted. "What about the bad days?" Xavier said confused. "You don't want to be here for that," Kyle retorted. Since Kyle is Colton's best friend he knows that the only reason why I flail like a lunatic, is due to rogues trying to kidnap me once when I was twelve, in the middle of the night. Xavier sat on the bed, hugging me to try and comfort me, but I pushed him away. Why was he so weird. "Will you get off me you stupid mutt, can't you see I don't want you here," I yelled, and I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I saw Xavier's hurt expression before it turned into a angered one and he stormed out. Before anyone could tell me anything I said," That includes all of you! I don't even know why you're all in here!" I said furious. "You were screaming in your sleep by the way," Colton said before shuffling out the room and I frowned. I was screaming? I don't even remember having a bad dream. Jace dragged an unconscious Derek out of the room, and Kyle lagged behind. He was still glaring at me and I snarled menacingly at him, making him scurry out the room. Wanting to get this day over with I did my hygiene quickly leaving my wet hair cascading down in curls. I was leaving my room when some girl approached me. I glared at her and she looked at the ground nervous before saying," the pack doctor said you couldn't eat anything for a few days until your body is used to functioning." I almost ripped her head off at the news but controlled myself, seeing the fear in her eyes. Brushing past her I took the elevator down stairs. When I reached downstairs it was empty. Walking into the  kitchen everyone quieted down, it was so quiet I could hear a pen drop. Everyone I yelled at was here except Xavier, but Kayla took his place. I sat down next to Kyle who glared at me and I ignored it. The chef put a plate of waffles and bacon with eggs in front of me and I remembered what the pack doctor said. I pushed the plate over to Kyle and he smiled at me, then dug in. I went to the fridge to get me some orange juice, but my path was blocked by non other than Kayla. She had a smug face and said," what's wrong piggy your stomach hurts too much from yesterday." All I saw was red after that comment and the next thing you know, I have Kayla pinned up against the fridge. I had my hands wrapped around her throat and I was repeatedly punching Kayla in her face. I could hear everyone yelling at me to stop, but I couldn't find it in me to stop. Next thing I know Colton is ripping me off of her and is yelling in my face. I couldn't take it anymore so I screamed. Everyone cowered and covered their ears. When I stopped I grabbed a pair of keys off the rack and speed walked out side. I pressed a button and a black Charger lit up signalling me what car keys I grabbed.  Rushing in I ignored everyone's protest to stop and zoomed out the driveway, heading to school. I don't know why I chose school but I needed to be comforted and the only one to do it would be Katy. Passing the speed limit I was at the school in no time. Ignoring people's shocked expressions I walked into school, searching for Katy. Looking around the school for a red head I spotted Katy in the far distance and ran towards her. However, I was immediately stopped in my tracks when Katy was suddenly wrapped into Alex's arms. What? They both leaned into each other and started kissing passionately. "Katy?" I said feeling some type of way. Katy broke away and looked shocked as she met my face. Alex glared at me and I just backed away not believing my eyes. This was the worst day ever. Katy's worried voice tried to contact me through mind link but I ignored her, heading  towards the courtyard. I needed some air.