Weird Day

After the awkward situation with my mate I just continued to eat my lunch, occasionally talking to my group. When the bell rang I quickly got my stuff and headed out the door not caring who followed. I went to my locker just in case I needed anything and was suddenly slammed up against the lockers. I thought I saw stars as I stared into the guys face that was constantly staring at Katy. "You're putting her in danger you stupid mutt, taunting him like that," he said in a low menacing voice. I cocked my head to the side confused, and ignored his insult. "How did you get into this school. You're not a werewolf," I stated and the guy faltered. "Can I at least get your name, if you're going to pin me up against a locker," I said surprising him. "It's Alex ," he said hesitantly, then he let me go. Scratching the back of his head awkwardly, Alex didn't know what to do. He didn't really have a plan. Watching Alex become embarrassed, I almost thought it was cute. Almost. Shaking away my thoughts I asked him calmly," okay Alex, I want to know why you pushed me into a set of lockers and what the hell you're so mad about," I said the last part dripping with venom. To my surprise Alex's reply was him shaking his head at me while saying," You're going to end up hurting everyone around you", then he walked away. My mind went straight to my dad as I thought about what he said and stopped myself from bringing back memories. I looked down the hallway where Alex walked down and saw my mate at the end of it. The pained expression I saw in his eyes made my heart constrict, but then his face became emotionless as he turned and walked away. What the hell was going on? Trying to move on with my day, I went to my locker and shoved everything into it. I suddenly wasn't in the mood to go to the rest of my class. Walking outside to the courtyard I sat down on a stone bench.  Relishing in the coldness from the bench, the hairs on my neck stood up, ignoring it I decided to try to talk to my wolf. ' I'm unblocking you now so this is your chance to speak ' I said to my wolf. I just got a yawn in response and heard her say ' I'm tired leave me alone' I scoffed and said,' fine suit yourself I won't be speaking to you for a while anyways but I'm no longer blocking you, just don't annoy me' she muttered a 'yeah' and went back to the back of my mind. I heard the bell ring and looked at my phone, it read 2:05. Great, school was out. I picked up my bag and mind linked Katy I was at my car, clueless to the figure watching me. Walking to the car I was in a trance thinking of what Alex said. What did he mean by I was taunting him, and how was I going to hurt the people around me? Katy finally met me at my car and we hopped in, we didn't say anything to each other and she didn't say anything to me about my weird mood. All I could think about was Alex and my mate, this school year was definitely going to be a heck of a ride.