Just Great!

As soon as I entered the pack house all hell broke loose. Colton started screaming at Jace for not protecting me, my mom was asking if I was okay, Kayla was looking at me with a smug face, Kyle was glaring at me, and Xavier was in a intense conversation with Alex, who showed up out of nowhere. I was starting to get a headache and had to sit down on a nearby couch. This was probably why Jace was pacing nervously. He knew the chaos that was about to ensue upon us. I started to think of a happy place and thought oh wait, there is no happy place. My wolf decided to jump in and comment ' being with our mate is a happy place'. I blocked her out and rubbed my temples concentrating on silence. I was so focused that I actually started to not hear anything. Weirded out, I opened my eyes to see everything had stopped. No one was moving or saying a word. I looked around closely to see that everyone was frozen in place. I jumped in happiness that I probably found my new power, and did a happy dance. Too bad I didn't get to relish in it because Xavier burst out laughing. I looked at him in shock and then glared at him. He playfully glared back making his light brown eyes flash gold, then he started laughing again. " If you keep doing that your face is going to be like that permanently," Xavier teased. I relaxed my facial features and said, "how is this even possible right now." "I don't know but it might have something to do with you coming into your power, now that I'm here it's starting to be awakened," Xavier replied. I nodded and continued to fire questions at him."Why didn't you freeze like everyone else did, how come those vampires attacked me, and how come I haven't been able to shift again, and are you a normal werewolf," I rushed out. He laughed then answered all of them," I am your mate it doesn't affect me, they saw you as a threat and thought you would stay in a coma, you are unique and different, and no I'm not normal". I nodded and was about to continue when he said, "I can't answer everything right now, but when the time is right I will." I nodded even though I was tired of everyone not giving me answers, and focused on how I was going to unfreeze them. I gave an evil smirk and decided what I could do first before unfreezing them. I messed up my mom's hair and smeared her lipstick, pulled down Jace's pants, took off Colton's shirt, while getting a growl from Xavier, then I slapped Kayla really hard while punching her repeatedly in the gut, I tied Kyle's shoe laces together,  I put Alex in a sitting down position, and teased my hair so it didn't seem too suspicious. Looking at my work I looked at Xavier with a smile on my face, and he gladly returned it. Trying to unfreeze time I imagined everyone talking and yelling at each other. In no time I could hear everyone talking and I opened my eyes to see everyone looking at each other weirdly. Keeping in my laughter I saw that Kayla doubled over in pain, Colton desperately looked for his shirt while blushing, Jace had the same blush, while pulling up his pants embarrassed, Alex fell on his butt, and when Kyle went to go help Alex up he tripped and fell on his face. I started laughing and my mom shook her head walking away. I heard snickers from the other pack members as my mom passed by, and Xavier was looking at me with a knowing face. Before anyone could suspect anything I yawned and walked out, heading to my room. I was in the elevator when Xavier and Alex snuck through before the door could close. Alex glared at me and I let out a small laugh and said,"aren't you guys going to go home? Wherever that is." That's when Xavier gave me a huge grin and said," we are home." I groaned and Alex smirked, clearly satisfied with my pain. When we reached the fourth floor we all got off, and I literally face palmed myself. Great I thought, not only did they live in the pack house, they also lived on the same floor as me. Ignoring them I speed walked to my room and shut the door behind me. Plopping onto the bed I groaned. Just great I thought, now my mate lives at the pack house. I needed to go back to my moms house ASAP.