Weird Day

I was turning around the corner to head to the cafeteria when I froze. My friend Jessica was wrapped in my mates arms and Xavier was whispering something into her ear, causing her to giggle. I wanted to ignore it and keep walking when my legs suddenly gave out and I fell to the floor. I kept hearing Jessica's giggling and it felt like nails against a chalk board. I covered my ears to stop the noise and my wolf howled in agony. Suddenly, I heard Xavier asking if I was okay and was kneeling by my side. I looked into his brown eyes and saw worry and guilt. Jessica was tugging on Xavier's arm to leave and said,"come on Xavier leave this freak alone, and we can finish what you started", she said trying to sound seductive. "Jessica that's enough. Somethings wrong," Xavier said assessing Emma's form. Jessica had bent down with a frown to see if I was okay. It felt like my body was on fire as the heat continued to intensify and I let out a painful growl. The last thing I heard was me gasping as my vision blurred.

~XAVIER'S POV~

I looked at my mates unconscious body and began to worry. I didn't mean to hurt her, me and Jessica were acting to make her jealous and finally realize her feelings for me. But Jessica went off script and took it too far. Looking at the results I should of just won her over the hard way, but she was too stubborn and kept pushing me away. I caressed Emma's cheek and flinched away, her body felt like it was on fire. Jessica was crouched next to me, asking if Emma was okay until she was suddenly pushed up against the lockers. Jessica was frantically clawing at her throat, and I ran to her side to try and pry her off the locker. I looked around frantically and stopped frozen with fear, my mate was floating in the air and she was glowing. To make it worse her eyes were now silver instead of blue-grey, electricity was shooting out of her hands, and her hair was sticking out in every direction. I was scared for my mate and started to call her name. What I think was my mate snapped her attention towards me and landed on the floor. Even though she was walking towards me with an evil glint in her eye, I still found my mate sexy in a v-neck and sweats. She stopped until she was in front of me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She leaned into me slowly making my breath hitch and she blew in my ear. My wolf Jordan was begging for me to mark her and complete the mating process but I held him back. Focusing back to my mate she smirked against my ear, knowing that it was effecting me and nibbled on my ear. I was suppressing a moan when, Jessica kicked against the locker begging to be let loose. My mate looked back at her and smiled ruefully. Then she turned her attention back to me and shoved her hands in my front pocket. Looking into her eyes It felt like I was in a trance and I didn't want to get out of it. Slowly are faces inched closer to each other and we ended up kissing. At first it was soft and innocent and then it turned fierce and left me craving for more. My wolf was growling in pleasure that our mate was finally paying attention to us, and I wrapped my hands around her waist, deepening the kiss. My mate pulled back from the kiss and I pouted from it ending too soon. She gave me a wicked smile and turned back to Jessica. "Now that we established that he is mine, I want to know why the hell you had the audacity to put your hands on my mate!" Emma said in a different voice. I saw Jessica gulp in fear and I stood in her defense. "I told her to pretend to like me so you would get jealous," I stated. I thought she didn't hear me when she continued to stare at Jessica but she growled and said," Don't you ever go near my mate again because I won't be so forgiving next time. As for you mate, don't do anything as stupid as this again, now violet is debating if she can trust you." I nodded and my mate released Jessica. Jessica fell to the floor gasping for air and she rubbed her throat. Jessica took one look at my mate before scurrying off and she shrugged. My mate turned back to me, now with piercing blue eyes and said," My name's Delilah by the way". I chuckled and she gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Catch", Delilah advised before she closed her eyes and her body started to fall. I caught her hoping it wasn't a trick and the lights turned off. I looked around through my wolf's night vision and held my mates unconscious body. Before it looked suspicious I made the weather turn into a thunderstorm, and heard girls scream at the sound of thunder. The lights flickered back on and my eyes switched back to their normal vision. I cradled my mate in my arms and watched as her eyes flickered open. They were back to their blue-grey color.