Pack House

I was driving Katy home and my phone decided to ring, cutting the tension in the air. I answered the call without glancing at the caller ID and said," hello." I heard silence on the other end and I repeated myself, quickly losing my patience, "hello!?" When I didn't hear a response again I ended the call, fuming. "Who was that?" Katy said, her green eyes filled with concern. "I don't know," I muttered looking down at the caller ID it read restricted. The phone rang again and I quickly picked up yelling," What do you want!" I immediately got a reply this time. "Emma Janette Stone you will not speak to your mother this way. Is this how I taught you speak to an adult, I thought I raised you better than than this!" my mom exclaimed. She kept rambling on after that and I groaned. I was never going to hear the end of this. I could hear Katy giggling next to me and I glared at her before hitting my head on the steering wheel out of frustration. " Mother!" I said cutting her off about the part how I was acting unlady like. " Can you just tell me why you're calling. I'm driving, and yelling my ear off is making me loose my concentration," I stated. Huffing, she said," fine, but this is not the end of this conversation young lady". I groaned again and heard Katy laugh some more. Then my mom said," I need you to pick up a package at the pack house and to tell your brother that dinner is tomorrow at 7:00." "Fine", I huffed, I needed to talk to Colton anyways. Since I was ten minutes from Katy's house I asked," do you want to come to the pack house with me or drop you off?" Katy grimaced and said," I'll pass, plus I have to pick up Tommy from school, you know how my mom gets when her precious little son is all alone to walk home by himself," she said mimicking her mom's voice. I laughed and said," fine suit yourself." As I pulled into Katy's driveway her mom was already outside, hands on her hips, and fuming. A scared little Tommy stood their dwindling his thumbs. I could see where Katy got her looks from she was a spitting image of her mom. Except her mom had a short temper and Katy was super nice. "You've got to be kidding me," Katy said dreading the outcome. "Maybe school ended early," I teased, and I laughed even more when I saw Tommy's  scared face. He looked more like his dad with shaggy brown hair and brown puppy dog eyes. I waved goodbye even though no one waved back and backed out of the driveway. Speeding towards the pack house it was going to take me three hours to get there but due to my speeding, I would get there in a hour and a half, that's how fast I was going. Crossing the bridge I knew I was halfway there. Turning on my radio I listened to Chris Brown, Don't Wake Me Up. I sang to the song on the top of my lungs and pulled up to the Pack house's driveway. I looked up at the mansion that consisted of about 300 pack members and felt a pang in my heart. My dad helped build this mansion and many more other houses for his pack. I put on an emotionless face as I entered the pack house. I might as well call the pack house a palace because it had 5 floors with elevators and stairs, a giant pool and hot tub outside, a lot of rooms for movies, games, training, anything you could think of was made into rooms. The kitchen was huge with a bar next to it. People were eating and conversing, and ignored my presence. I used the elevator to go to the top floor since that is where the Alpha and the Beta stays, and headed towards my brothers office. Looking over the railing I saw the home I used to love and grow up in. Walking towards the office I opened it not bothering to knock. Swinging the door wide open I was met with no one, because the office was empty. Amused at my mistake I headed for Colton's room but stopped in front of his door. I could hear moaning and screams of pleasure coming from inside his room. My face twisted in disgust as I heard the girl screaming out my brothers name. I knocked, knowing it was futile and tried another tactic. I took in a deep breath, closed my eyes and kicked down the door. It seemed to not affect them as her screams got louder. Thankful that they were somewhat covered I went to the bathroom and found a bucket, filling it up with water. I closed my eyes again and followed the noise. I cleared my throat but there was no sound of them stopping. Grossed out that my brother would let me witness this I threw the bucket over them. Hearing the girl scream and my brothers cursing I left the room and waited. I heard my brothers threatening, " Come in" and I smirked looking at there soaked appearance. He had his mask on so I couldn't see any of his emotions, but could feel the anger radiating off of him. Looking at his play thing I already knew it was Kayla and she was glaring at me. Looking at her in disgust I said," Sorry to interrupt, but brother I believe you have mom's package, and I don't have time to wait for you to finish playing with your whore", I spat at him. I saw him flinch but continued talking," and mom says dinners at seven", and walked back to his office. Sitting in his chair I waited for him to walk in. As soon as he walked in though Kayla was trailing behind her. I glared at her and said," leave" in a low menacing voice. I saw her flinch then started to leave, glaring at me before my brother shut the door in her face. "I", I started to say but was interrupted by my brothers hand signaling me to stop. I shut my trap and waited for him to speak. "You can't keep doing this to me Emma, you know my lifestyle by now and I suggest you stop intruding in it," he said surprisingly calm. Usually he would be cussing me out, and threatening to punish me with some unimaginable consequence. I sighed and replied," I don't want this lifestyle for  you, but I'm not going to stop trying, I want my brother back or at least part of him, not this shell,"I said determined. He snorted and pulled out a box with my mom's name on it. "You're the one living in a shell. Do you think I could get out of dinner tomorrow? I have pack business to attend to," Colton asked. I raised my eyebrows at him and scoffed. "Are you joking? When mom invites you to dinner it's not an invitation it's a demand, remember what happened last time," I said amused. I saw him pale then laugh dryly. He was remembering when my mom hanged him out a ten story building by the leg, while she held a knife to his private spots. He never missed dinner again after that, or he would never be able to have sex again. My mom's words not mine. "Was there anything else?" Colton said sitting down the package. "Just one. There's were five new kids at school today. Have you talked to them yet, figure out where they're from," I said curious. "I was notified once they crossed my borders. Haven't gotten a chance to meet with them. Why do you ask?" Colton said with a resided brow. "No reason," I said shrugging my shoulders, and Colton wasn't buying it. Picking up the package off the table, I made my hasty exit. "Oh and your whore's aren't invited to dinner either," I added before I left. When I reached downstairs everyone was looking at me, and I saw Kayla still glaring at me. "Carry on", I said to everyone and walked out the door. As I hopped into my baby I cranked my music up and rushed out of there singing along to Closer by Ne-yo.