7

Lisa's POV

Me: Well I can't promise I can but I will try. I had full load schedule today *pouts

I laugh a little as I send the message over to him though I am sure he will be upset once he reads it.

And I wasn't wrong.

Happykiddo94: Wow Lisa. You're a busy woman. You don't even have time for me anymore,  *sad face

You little cutie.

He told me the group will be doing a V-live again and stated that I watch so I'd finally see him, which I will. It's just that, I wanted to annoy him a little because he's cute like that.

He told me he will be waving a plushie three times and I should get it. But he only will if he sees me leaving comments.

I just wanted to surprise him when he sees my id on the comments. It is true though that I have a schedule but I can have the kids on a break once their V-live starts.

Me: Well indeed. I'm a hardworking individual,  I hope you realize that. 😒

My eyes wandered on the empty studio before me. It isn't until thirty minutes before my students will arrive and I had already warmed up my body for today's session.

A smile emerged on my lips.

Dancing had always been something I enjoy and being able to do this after finishing my degree makes me really happy.

My Dad is a chef and our family has a stable business, enough for me not to be required to find some work.

Besides, I can simply help with my Mom run the business since I'd like for her to stop working too. However, being hard-headed that she is, which a trait I got from her, she told me I should do what I like until she decides that she no longer wants to work and I can take over.

Both my Dad and I agreed because there's no point in arguing anyways. My mom will always win in the end.

So here I am, fulfilling my passion for dancing by teaching kids and teenagers how to dance.

In all honesty, I have seen a few of Bangtan's performances. Thanks to Jisoo unnie who made us watch their videos when we were still living in one apartment. Even Chaeyoung was able to watch them no matter how much she tells unnie that she doesn't want to.

We even went to one of their concerts which I enjoyed, to be honest. Though I'm not familiar with everything about Bangtan, I at least heard a lot of their music and enjoys their dynamic performances.

Heck, I actually love their choreographies - they are amazing!

As a dancer, I can say that they are all so good at dancing, but my eyes always get attracted to that one person, Jung Hoseok.

I mean, Jungkook and Taehyung dance so powerfully while Jimin was flowy. But Hoseok, everything about him is perfect if I'm going to talk about technicality.

I know people have their preferences and will say they love the other's more but to me, personally, I'd love to be able to dance with him one day.

The way he moved his body screams passion that touches my very soul as a dancer. And even though I don't know him personally, I have this sense of connection feeling inside me every time I see videos of him dancing.

I must say that I'm a fan and I'd hope to really meet him someday.

But of course, that's after I meet this little flirt.

Four hours...

Finally, I'll know who you are.