10

Lisa's POV

I pulled my jumper a little, fixing the hem as I walk nervously.

Jungkook didn't know I am coming. The last time we were chatting, I told him I will be away for a vacation and I'm surprised he didn't ask me where.

A huge smile showed on my face as I slowly reached the Arrival area. Jisoo unnie told me beforehand that Chaeyoung will also be arriving and since I haven't seen the girl for like ages, I was more than excited.

I guess this trip is really worth it.

After filing an indefinite leave on my job and telling Jisoo unnie about it, I book a flight to Korea in instant.

A lot of people were excitedly rushing before me and my eyes went wide when I reached the end and saw the two.

Jisoo unnie and Chaeyoung were smiling as their eyes scanned the people going out, probably searching for me.

"Unnies!!!!" I can't help it, I squealed so loud a few of the passengers raised their eyebrows while looking at me.

I shrugged my shoulders in embarrassment.

I'm excited, okay.

"Lalisa!!!" Chaeyoung whisper-shouted excitedly as both her and Jisoo unnie run towards me for a hug.

In no time, we were jumping up and down as the three of us hug each other. It took us a whole five minutes before we can calm down.

"Lisa, you got taller!" Chaeyoung nudged me by the shoulder and I just rolled my eyes at her.

Chaeyoung and I are of the same age and maybe because of that, we banter a lot when we were still living in the same house. Even so, I know we still have each other's backs.

I know that no matter how many fights we have, I love her and she loves me the same.

I eyed at her wearily, noticing the glow emitting on her face.

"You got prettier. Do you have a boyfriend?" I raised my eyebrow at her and I noticed how her cheeks turned red, Jisoo unnie's faint laughter can be heard behind us.

We were just waiting for the car to arrive.

Once it arrives and our luggage was already loaded at the back, the three of us ended up talking non-stop while on our way to God knows where.

"Jennie is such a sweetheart. The two of you will surely love her," Jisoo unnie excitedly told us and both Chaeyoung and me smiled.

The girl had been talking about her other friend nonstop and I feel like I already know her by heart.

"By the way, I'm sure the boys already knew you're here Chaeng. I don't even know why but their fans always tag my photos to their account as if I'd be missing any minute," Jisoo unnie stated and I chuckled. I know she and Jin oppa were in a relationship so it doesn't surprise me one bit.

"Oh right, I heard you stayed with them on their tour bus. How was it?" I asked a little too excitedly. Jungkook once told me about it but we never really talk about it into more detail.

It has been three days but finally calling the person I usually chat with having a name still doesn't sit with me.

She looked surprised at my question but the car halted in front of what seemed like a hotel or apartment building, and we all hop down the car before following Jisoo unnie as she headed straight to the elevator.

While inside the elevator, I fiddled with my hands in nervousness.

Jungkook will be shocked, wouldn't he?