24

Hoseok's POV

"Lisa?" I called for my girlfriend's name, my hand feeling the empty space beside me.

She didn't come home? I thought to myself.

I bite my lower lip. Slowly, I started getting off of her bed, my hand reached for my hair as I try to fix it from being all over the place.

Was I too mean to her?

Was she upset?

I can't help but think a lot of things.

Lately, I've been so busy and all the stress is starting to eat my system.

Normally, I don't really share the boys my problems and I wouldn't with Lisa but sometimes I find myself being grumpy and she takes it all.

I feel so bad about it especially since she doesn't utter a word.

I wouldn't be surprised if she suddenly breaks up with me because I have been treating her like shit and all.

As I open the door in her room, I was greeted by her lovely face. Her hair was tied in a messy bun, her body-hugging a loose shirt that I was sure was missing in my closet. Or did I left it here?

Her face brightened at the sight of me and I bowed a little when I saw Jennie talking with her. They were sitting on the couch.

"Babe," she greeted before walking straight to me, her arms immediately wrapping around my body and I did the same.

My cheeks blushed a little when I saw Jennie smirking.

Between the two of us, Lisa was the showy one. She was never afraid to show her affection towards me even though someone is with us. And I am thankful for that.

I don't want her to feel unloved but my insecurities are always eating my system and the courage I thought I have seems to disappear every time.

"Did you sleep well?" she asked as she pulls away from me a little, her beautiful face catching me off-guard as always.

"Lisa..." I called her name.

Why isn't she getting angry?

"Are you going back to the office? Do you wanna go together? Or do you wanna go out on a date?" she smiled and I know I'm getting attached to her even more.

"Stop being too clingy Lalisa. Let Hoseok breathe," Jennie chuckled and I started coughing.

Lisa pouted and I cupped her face immediately, a smile emerging on my face.

"How about we grab a breakfast in the cafe across the office?" I told her and her face immediately brightens.

My hands pinch her cheeks and she grins.

"I'll pick you in twenty," I told her and she jumped over me for a quick peck on the lips. My eyes widened as she caught me off-guard Jennie's laughter echoing across the room.

"I, ahm, I'll go," I stuttered and Lisa giggled. She always does whenever she realized how I am getting flustered.

As I open the door, I heard her teasing which earned another set of laughter from Jennie.

"I'll wear something sexy," she shouted and I grunted internally before going out of their unit.

I shook my head in amusement as I stare blankly on the door of the unit next door which is ours.