23

Lisa's POV

"Have you seen Hoseok?"

Jimin raised his head as he stretches his legs while on the floor. He was warming up perhaps to practice.

They were supposed to rest but Jimin wanted to do some stretching and all.

"Ahm, not sure? He may be on the other practice room," he mumbled before focusing his attention back to what he was doing.

"He isn't there," I told him and he raised his eyebrow.

"Maybe he was with the others,"

"Okay, lemme check," I told him even though I already knew the answer. I don't wanna worry Jimin too.

Jungkook was with Chaeyoung doing God knows while Jennie and Yoongi were there on the studio writing songs together.

Jisoo unnie went out on a date with Jin oppa and Taehyung was eating in the cafeteria.

Namjoon is busy writing on his studio and Hoseok is nowhere to be found.

It was last night when we last talk and he was sounding very irritated about something.

It's been months since we started being on a relationship and all I can say is that Hoseok was a total sweetheart.

It's not like that at first but when he started, he had been very open in showing his affection towards me even though there were some other members around or even the trainees or dancers.

They were on vacation after their comeback has just ended and recently, I started to notice how he was acting differently. Not me because he's the same whenever we are together but I can't exactly point out what it is.

He had been camping in his studio for weeks but he wasn't there today.

Two days ago, I realized that he was getting frustrated because the melodies he's working on doesn't seem to work or satisfy him and it's starting to annoy him.

I would have told him that it's okay but I don't wanna stress him further.

Now, it has been three hours since I was trying to contact him but I realized that he left his phone in the studio.

I was walking in the hallway when I saw their producer,  Slow Rabbit.

"Oppa! Did you see Hoseok?" I asked and he looks at me confused.

"He went out earlier saying about finding to you. He said he must have snapped at you last night and can't really focus so he went home," he answered and my mouth went wide open.

Was he in my room?

I was camping at their dorm and didn't even bother going over mine before coming in here.

After thanking him, I went straight to Jennie's unit.

A smile escaped on my lips.

He didn't exactly snap at me over the phone. He just sounded a little annoyed which I can understand since he hasn't been sleeping a lot lately.

"My baby.." I whispered to myself as I slowly opened the door of my room, his form automatically greeting me as he lay on my bed, eyes closed, sleeping soundly like a beautiful creature that he is.

Slowly, I moved forward as I stare at his beautiful face.

Sometimes, I wonder how I got so lucky for having him.

He is so selfless. Never once did I see him doing things for his own but for his brothers first. He was never greedy.

He was just that, the sunshine everybody knows.

But even I know that there are things hidden behind those smiles.

Every pain, every insecurity,  every sorrow he felt were all buried behind those smiles.

Carefully, I sat on my bed and pull the blanket to cover him.

He must have been so exhausted that he fell asleep while waiting for me.

My hand reached for the locks of his hair as I slowly brush them.

"I love you..." I whispered.

Jung Hoseok the way I see it, he was slowly sinking, the heavy feeling he was trying to hide, all the burdens he was trying to carry on his own, he was slowly drowning and I can't allow that.

I lean a little and gave him a soft kiss on his forehead.

Just doing that makes my heart flutter.

"You've pulled me out from the rock-bottom, now it's time I pull you back, baby. Let me save you this time," I whispered to myself.

With that in thought, I slowly moved and lay beside him my arms automatically reaching for his body, pulling closer.

He must have felt my presence as he opened his eyes a little, a smile automatically showing when he saw me.

In instinct, he moved closer and wrapped his arms around me instead, even kissing me quickly on the lips.

"I'm sorry,  Lisa," he whispered and I knew he wanted to say a lot more things.

I know, baby.

I watch as his eyes slowly drift him back to his slumber and I can't help but admire his features.

"Jung Hoseok, I love you..." I told him and I closed my eyes the same way he did.

I love you so much,  my sunshine.