21

Lisa's POV

"Shit," I whispered, my body frozen in place as I dare not to move. I felt something heavy resting on my waist.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Lalisa, pabo," I scolded myself. The memory of what happened last night repeating before me.

I remember getting drunk and all but my memory isn't clear up to when we all started dancing and singing in their dorm.

Jennie thought it will be better for us to stay in their dorm so we transferred but ended up getting even more wasted.

I groan internally at the sight of Hoseok. He was sleeping peacefully beside me,  a small smile emerging on his face.

Silently, I tried assessing myself. Aside from my headache, I don't feel anything unusual right now. And I'm still wearing a shirt - his shirt.

How did I end up here? Did I go here?  I mean, he told me to wait in his room but no matter how much I try, I don't really have a memory of it.

Did I drink too much?

My eyes scanned the look on his face. He was smiling as if something good had happened to him.

Badump.

Badump.

The loud beating of my heart is ringing in my ears.

My right hand reached for his face and slowly, I trace every angle, each detail I try to imprint in my mind.

Beautiful...

Jung Hoseok, what are you doing to me?

"Aist," Slowly, I removed his hand from my waist. It'll be weird he wakes up with me beside him.

But just right after I lifted his hand, he started moving, and my breath hitch when he suddenly moved and pulled me closer, my face now almost buried on his chest.

I gulped.

He's not wearing any shirt.

"Hmmmm..." the hairs at the back of my neck stop up at the sound of him moaning.

Good Lord. How am I supposed to leave?

"Good morning," I heard him whisper and my eyes widened when I saw him open his eyes and locking with mine.

I started coughing when he suddenly smiled.

"Is your head okay? You were so drunk last night, do you wanna get up and grab some hangover soup?" he stated before pulling me even closer, his other hand brushing the hair covering my face.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

Soft chuckles escaped his lips. He seemed to be enjoying the confusion I'm currently into.

"You're so adorable hunn," he whispered and my body stiffened as he moved closer, my eyes automatically close, my hands balling into a fist.

Oh my God...

Is he going to kiss me?

I waited but the kiss that I was expecting never came. Instead, I felt something soft touching my nose so I opened my eyes and I almost shrieked when I realized that he was bumping nose with mine.