14

Lisa's POV

"What are you doing?" I hissed at him the moment the door closed, my other hand started massaging my wrist after he pulled me out of the practice room and brought me to a different room which I think is a studio.

A long sigh escaped his lips, his eyes boring into mine and for once, I almost forgot how this would be the first time we would be alone.

My eyes can't help it. I started to admire his beautiful features, those heart-shaped lips, and pointed nose, those beautiful eyes that perfectly shows the changes in his emotions.

He's beautiful...

The way his forehead creases and his lips quiver gives me thousands of jittery feelings inside that I can't seem to control.

How he was able to do that to me, I don't know.

"Did I hurt you?" I was caught off-guard at the sound of his voice, his tone full of worry and the next thing I knew was his hands onto mine as he gently massages my wrist which is a litte red than usual.

"Oh God, sorry Lisa. I'm so stupid," he started rambling and my eyes got mesmerized at his reaction.

He looks so adorable I don't even understand how someone so charismatic like him on stage looks so soft like this right now.

He was pouting and that ended everything. Before I knew it, soft giggles escape my lips as I watch his adorable look.

His mouth went wide open which made me laugh even louder.

"Yah... Lisa..." he whispered and my eyes started watering a little.

"Sorry," I tried talking to him but I can't seem to stop myself from laughing. "You just look so adorable,"

"Huh?"

He looked at me confused, I was still laughing until I realized how his face became so serious, until a smirk started forming on the corner of his lips.

"So I am adorable to you huh?" he smirked and that's more than enough to make me stop from laughing.

"Shit. Did I actually said that out loud?"

He looked at me amused.  "Yeah, you did?" his left eyebrow raised before he started shaking his head.

I mentally groan. I just that out loud too.

"Jisoo wouldn't want to hear you cursing, hunn," he mumbled and my eyes widen, so were his.

It must have been a slip of the tongue but nevertheless, he still called me the same way he does when we were still chatting.

"I mean, ahhmmm," he started rambling once again and I felt my cheeks going red by the minute.

What's even weird is how we both realized that we're actually holding each other's hands.

"Ohhh" I mumbled before pulling my hand from his grasp.

He cleared his throat and I saw how he rubbed his hands in nervousness.

Why is he getting nervous?

"Ahmmm, yeah, this is my studio, by the way,  Hope World," he proudly stated and that's when I started scanning the place.

There are toys around and a few photographs.

And then in one corner, I saw his computer and probably some equipment he used when making music.

I was busy checking his room I wasn't sure I heard what he said correctly.

"What did you said?" I asked and I saw how his cheeks blushed before he started shaking his head.

"Nothing,"

I shrugged my shoulders and didn't press further but I swear I heard him whisper,  "My world..." but that would be weird.

I guess I was just hearing things.