25

Hoseok's POV

"I'll do a V-live to calm them down," I told my manager and he just let out a sigh.

He moved towards the front to set it up.

"Hoseok, actually I don't think that's a good idea. I mean, you're not feeling particularly well," Namjoon stated but I didn't answer.

Lisa went to the cafe as she said and Jisoo had to fetch her along with Jennie and Chaeyoung.

She had been sitting there for two hours and I only found out after I saw her photos on Twitter when a few of our fans called out that she looks like the girl with me on the previous photos that were posted online.

I tried calling her but she ignored my calls and now I'm in our office. Bang PD didn't say a word. They don't actually restrain us from being in a relationship but if things get out offhand, that's when they step in.

"Namjoon, I'm fine. Just, let me do this," I told him and I heard Jin hyung snickered.

"Stop acting all tough Hoseok-ah. It's okay to feel hurt. Don't do the same mistakes that I did with Jisoo. You very well knew how I almost lost her, for the same reason," He stated, his arms cross as his back rested on the wall.

"Hyung, this is different. I don't wanna drag her with me. She'd already had too much pain in her. I don't want to cause even more of that,"

"Tsk, you think you're not hurting her by not listening to what she wants? It's so obvious that she meant it when she said she doesn't care. Is it hard to understand that she only cares about you? That she doesn't give a single fuck about those hates?  Is it hard to understand that you found a girl who is selfless enough to put up with everything despite all this?"

"Yah!" I moved closer and Namjoon stood up between us.

"Hoseok-ah," He warned. Being together for so many years, we've fought a lot. Jin hyung was never strict with us despite being the oldest and we never crossed the line even though he was always friendly with us.

However, I am starting to get really pissed off. Not because of what he is saying but because he was actually right. And that I get his point.

"Is it wrong for me to worry about her?" I asked in defeat. My knees shaking a little unable to handle the emotions I have inside.

I had never broken down in front of my members. My emotions are always enclosed, and I know they were worried.

"It isn't. But because you always worry about people, you forgot they worry about you too. It's okay to let people worry for you, Hoseok. Because a lot of people care about you..." he stated. Gone was the sternness in his voice. All I hear is sincerity and I know he means what he said.

"Hosoek, you can't always be the happy pill that everybody knew. We all know it's starting to be a burden for you and I'm sure Lisa knows it that's why she's doing that. You've protected us for so long..." Namjoon stared at me in worry, "Let other people protect you too,"

Our manager went out after setting up my live.

"Think about it Hoseok. If this continues, you might regret the consequences," Jin hyung stated before turning his back. Namjoon gave me a lingering look before following Jin hyung as he pulled the door shut.

A sigh escaped my lips. 

My eyes landed on the phone before me. The sound of it beeping getting my attention.