16

Lisa's POV

"Oh God, why don't you go and scream "I'm gay for Hoseok" in front instead of staring at him like you want to strip him off from his practice clothes,"

I almost covered Chaeyoung's mouth with my wet towel after hearing her words.

"Eww, Lisa. That's like full of your manly sweat,"

Jennie chuckled at Chaeyoung's banter while Jisoo unnie pulled Chaeyoung away from me. Coz yeah, I'm ready to smack her ass for being so noisy,  a few of the trainees hearing her unfiltered words which made me blush crimson red in no time.

"Shit it,  Chaeyoung. I wasn't like, staring-staring. I was simply admiring his talent in dancing," I pouted, Jennie raising her eyebrows at me.  

"Babe, you were staring at him earlier while he was "sexily" drinking water from his bottle. Yeah, you weren't eye-stripping him off his clothes," she crosses her arms and I gawked at her.

"Jennie, please stay away from Chaeyoung. She's rubbing into you," I exclaimed,  scandalized about the ganging incident they are trying to pull right now.

Chaeyoung released herself from Jisoo unnie who just laughed it off and came for Jennie who immediately wrapped her arms around the other. "I can't Lisa. Yoongi adores Jungkook, which meant Chaeyoung is his baby too,"

Chaeyoung sticks her tongue out to tease me and I laughed.

In no time, she was already pulling me closer,  hugging me real tight.

"Wow,  hyung. Your girlfriends are getting it," Jimin snickered as they watch us getting all lovey-dovey.

The four of us were too busy teasing each other, we didn't even notice the boys had stopped practicing and went closer to us.

Months have already passed and I was still here. I found myself enjoying my job and though Hoseok and I were still awkward at times, we're at the stage where we were trying to put back our puzzles together.

It started with two messages a day,  asking if I had already eaten, then three messages the next.

My eyes locked with his and I saw him smile. Of course,  I did the same, my heart doing a mini somersault when my eyes caught his heart-shaped lips.

"Hi," he called for my name and I raised my hand in acknowledgment.

"Oh my gosh, they're at it again," Taehyung mumbled.

"You saw each other earlier!" Jin almost exploding with laughter.

"Look at them flirt,  and all," Namjoon was shaking his head.

"Just date already!" Jungkook added and I saw him moved closer to Chaeyoung as he try to pull the other for a hug only to be kicked by Jisoo because apparently, the boys reek of a mixture of sex and sweat.

How she was able to determine that smell, I really don't know.

"Hyung, the first part on our entrance, I think it would be better if you go first instead of me," I heard Jimin calling for Hoseok and I watch as he listens to his dongsaeng. The other boys listening too.

The fact that they really put a lot of effort and attention to their craft beats me.

They are just so amazing. I'm glad I get to know them personally, to be honest.

Hoseok starting scratching the back of his head.

"I don't know. I think it will be more impactful if it's you. Plus, you'll get more reaction if you do it,"

Jimin's face softened and the others tried to busy themselves. My lower lip tucked in between my teeth as I watch the person I admire when it comes to dancing surrender.

It wasn't just today but the other days as well. I would always notice how Hoseok wouldn't want any attention, instead, he let the other member does it.

It was like, he does the work behind.

The members seemed to notice too and sometimes, I would smile whenever they would throw a few compliments towards him. It shows how much they care for each other.

"Hobi oppa," I called for his name and he automatically looked towards his direction, the spark on his eyes changing and I don't know if it was because I rarely call for his name or if it's about something else.

I felt a little conscious because I know how everybody had been staring at both of us too.

"I think Jimin is right. The arrangement suits your style of dancing more," I smiled at him sincerely and he seemed taken aback for a moment.

He bit his lower lip and I watch him think for a moment.

"You think so?" he looked at me once again and I raised my hands showing him a thumbs up.

A smile broke into his lips, no wonder their fans call him their sunshine because he really is.

"Okay!" he cheerfully accepted and Jimin exclaimed.

"Waaahhh!  Here I was trying to convince you since last night and all she has to is utter what - ten words and that's it? I am so offended," Jimin dramatically exclaimed as Taheyung pulls him for a hug in comfort. The rest of the guys laughing over his antics.

Our eyes met once again and I saw him mouthing a "thank you", my heart fluttered at his action.

My hand reached for my cheat in an attempt to calm my insides but to no avail, it went even crazier.

Why?

Hobi stood beside me, his arms brushing my skin which almost made me jump after I felt the surge of electricity rushing through my veins.

This is bad.

This is so so bad.