[4] Only Exception

"Guys, Thanks so much for today. I'll see you tomorrow Jungkookie. Thank you Taetae!"

The both of them nods and waves goodbye to Jimin with the faint sound of pitter patter from the rain heard from inside the ice cream shop as their background noise.

"You sure you don't want me to drive you home?"

Jungkook asks with a frown while Jimin pulls out an umbrella from his bag with a small smile.

"Im sure kookie. Dont worry, My apartment's just a few blocks away from here. I'll be fine"

"Okay. Just uh... Take care."

Jimin winks at Jungkook with a smile making the younger look away in embarrassment. Taehyung giggles at the side earning a pinch on the hip as a form of of warning from Jungkook.

"Your place tomorrow?"

Jimin asks, Jungkook nods with a small smile. The blonde bids his final goodbye and walks out of the shop with Jungkook following his figure with his eyes.

"Jeon Jungkook whipped at the age of 18! OOH LA LA~"

Taehyung whistled, Jungkook glared at his bestfriend and smacks him on the back of his head.

"Fuck you."

Taehyung whines.

"But you have Jimin for that now!"

Another smack.

"What are we talking about?"

Yoongi asks and slips on the chair in front of Taehyung. The blonde stiffens, And its Jungkook's time to laugh his ass off. Namjoon settles down infront of Jungkook as the rest of their gang piles up inside the shop, all looking the slightest bit of smug.

"Why are you all here?"

Jungkook's voice slightly slipped into a whiny tone so all of them where surprised. Mouths gaping, Taehyung whistles again and raises both his hands up to destroy the silence.

"Ah! What love does to people!"

Jungkook's left eye twitched again.

"Kim. Taehyung. I. Will. Fucking. Amputate. You."

Jungkook grits out. Taehyung laughs and shoves a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth whilst dodging Jungkook's weak attempts of punchung him.

"You can't. You love me."

Jungkook sighs and pushes Taehyung out of his chair, Yoongi and Namjoon chuckling when Taehyung groans in pain.

But Jungkook knew better, And he didn't deny that he loved Taehyung. Ofcourse he did. He was always there for him. He may be annoying as fuck, But he is family for Jungkook.

"Oh right, Jungkook? You forgot your umbrella right?"

>>>

Jimin doesnt see Jungkook the whole day at school, But he does see Taehyung. The blonde told Jimin that Jungkook had some errands to run so he couldn't go to school and apologizes on his behalf, Jimin reassures him that all was okay gently.

"It's okay tae, I'll meet him later at his house anyways, We'll be working on our project."

Taehyung nods and offers to walk Jimin to his next class which Jimin agrees to just because the latter insists.

After school, Jimin tries to call Jungkook but is only led sraight to voicemail. Figuring Jungkook's phone was only off Jimin decides to find Jungkook's house on his own with only the paper where Jungkook's adress was as his guide.