Epilogue

6 years later

"Jeon Jungkook will you hurry up?!"

Jimin screeches, rattling the door knob furiously.

"Jeez baby, Give me a second. My fucking hair is all over the place."

"You have 5 more minutes until i tear this door down! Hurry---"

The door swings open and it reveals a distressed looking Jungkook. His hair, As he had said, was all over the place. He looked cute though, But shh. Jimin did not just say that.

"Oh my god, Your hair!"

"I was trying to tell you---"

Jimin sighs, Pushing Jungkook out of the way and rushing to get the hair gel on the table. Once he does he sprints towards his husband, And fixes his hair, He combed it neatly so it was brushed back.

"There you go, Idiot."

Jungkook rolls his eyes and pulls Jimin in for a short kiss.

"We've been married for 6 years already and you still call me that."

"That's cuz you ARE an idiot."

Jungkook snorts, Wrapping his arms around Jimin's shoulders and kissing his nose.

"You're lucky i love you."

"Mm, I love you too."

Jimin whispers, tilting his head up to look at Jungkook with a cute smile. Jungkook still felt like he was melting, even after all this years. It seemed as if he never fell out of love but only fell harder and harder for Jimin everyday. He wasnt suprised at all, cosidering how whipped he was for the one and only Jeon Jimin.

Hoseok's head pokes inside the room and when his eyes land on the couple he gives them an annoyed look.

"I love you both and all but the ceremony starts in 30 minutes and its a 20 minute drive to the school. If you want to be late for Jungmin's graduation, Suit yourself."

Jimin's eyes widen, he jumps away from Jungkook and hurriedly fixes himself, He pulls his husband out of the door and ignores his protests.

Jungkook wanted another kiss.

>>>

Halfway through the graduation ceremony, Jungmin had disappeared. Everyone thought he just went to the bathroom but it had almost been half an hour and he still hadnt returned. It left all of them worried and agitated.

"Where's Jungmin?"

Jungkook asks looking for his brother in the crowd. His chair was empty and Taeseok, who was sitted beside him looked agitated. Jimin frowns and stands up, He'll look for Jungmin.

"I'll go look for him, Love. You stay there okay?"

Jungkook looks at his husband, Hesitating. He eventually nods though, Picking his phone up and sending a text to his brother while Jimin sets off to look for the said boy. He passes by familiar doors and hallways, and he would be lying if he said that he hadnt missed the place. Jungmin studied at his and Jungkook's old school, And was now currently graduating highschool. Jimin walks towards the lockers and finds Jungmin sitting on the floor, His back to the lockers and his head rested against it. His legs were half up and his arms were propped against it, He looked problematic. Like something huge was weighing him down. His graduation gown was slightly crumpled up and his hat was in the middle of the hallway, As if it had been thrown. Jimin's frown deepens he walks towards the boy stealthily. He clears his throat and Jungmin looks up in alarm.