[29] Mine

"Jimin no! Dont fucking go alone!"

Jungkook screams grip tight on Jimin's arm.

"Jungkook look, Everything is fine. Nothing's gonna happen to me okay? im gonna continue my classes, youre gonna continue searching for the scorpions and were gonna see each other at dinner in my apartment."

Jimin convinces, Cupping his boyfriends cheeks and squishing them together. He pecks his boyfriends puckered lips with a giggle.

"Alright, Fine. I'll let you go. But just, Be safe okay?"

Jungkook says with a frown, Jimin nods and kisses Jungkook again.

"I'll be fine."

>>>

Jimin's day passes by quickly. He finishes his classes without anything bad happening to him and finally it was already time for dismissal. He was going to cook for Jungkook and Hoseok for dinner so they can all talk and catch up. Also for Jungkook to relax abit because he's been stressed all week and not seeing Jimin just made everything worse.

Jimin wonders if he should go to a mall or just go to the supermarket near his house, He settles with the latter. The last bell of the day rings and Jimin jumps up from his seat, Packs his stuff in his bag and sprints out of his room.

Hoseok told him that he would go home with Jimin and come with him to buy the food for dinner so Jimin was going to wait for Hoseok.

Jimin trudges his way through the hallyway and runs to his locker, He presses in his code and stacks his books inside. His phone rings and Jimin picks it up while fixing his books. It was Hoseok.

(Hello?)

"Hoseokie-hyungg~ Are you ready yet??"

(Ah Jiminie, Hyung's sorry. You see i still need to finish alot of stuff so i cant go home with you. You should wait for me to finish!)

"Oh no that's okay hyung, Im just about to leave anyway. I'll go stop by the supermarket near the apartment before i go there. I'll cook for us!"

(That's really good Jimin. Baby boy, im really sorry, Hyung will make it up to you yeah?)

"Its really okay Hoseok-hyung, I can take care of myself. Just take a cab if you're going to go home late okay?"

(Im still in the faculty and i have lots to do, Yoongi and Tae said they would wait for me. So im holding on to that promise. But sure Jiminie, Ill take a cab.)

"Alrightie hyung, Look i need to go im going to grab something in the gym."

(The gym?)

"Mm, My Lit. Professor is looking for me."

(Why he gym though? Okay whatever. Just take care okay? You have pepper spray right?)

Jimin giggles.

"Hyung i'll be fine. I'll just be quick. See you at dinner?"

(Yeah, See you.)

Jimin hangs up and pockets his phone, He got a text from his friend in history that their professor asked him to go to the gym before heading home. Jimin didnt question it, Things like that happen all the time. His professor's always asked him for favors so there was nothing weird about it really.

"Uh.... Hello?"

Jimin calls out in the empty gym, Poking his head out the doors to look around.

"Anyone there?"

He questions with a frown, He was answered by his own voice echoing inside the big space.

"Huh. Weird."