[45] You

"Okay where the heck is Yoongi and Tae?"

Jimin had asked through a moutful of eggs and bacon. Jungkook sips Jimin's orange juice quietly (earning him a slap on the shoulder and a distressed gargle from his boyfriend) He listens closely to what Hoseok had said next.

"Yoongi... cant exactly walk right now."

Jimin chokes, Jungkook chortles, Namjoon snorts, And Jin spits out his water beside hoseok. Or rather ON him.

"Hey!"

Hoseok screams, Grabbing tissue paper and wiping away the water from his arm with a scowl.

"Were eating! Please dont randomly talk about your sex life infront of the table!"

Jin exclaims like a mom, Jimin was still coughing with tears in his eyes.

"Breathe baby, Breathe."

Jungkook soothes out, Rubbing his poor angel's back. Hoseok just rolls his eyes at the heaving Jin and continues explaining.

"Anyways, As i was saying. Yoongi cant exactly walk and Tae is showering. He should be down in a minute though."

"Speak of the devil, And he shall appear."
Namjoon says out loud with a cackle. They all look at Taehyung with wide eyes and he stops, He raises an eyebrow at them. Why were they staring?

"Woah, What the fuck?"

"So Hobi-hyung just told us that Yoongi has lost his ability to walk."

Jimin points out, Taehyung blushes a bright pink and chuckles akwardly while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Uh yeah... about that."

"Ewww, I heard them last night too."

Bambam shouts from the other table, Jackson nods in agreement. Before saying

"And i quote 'please let me cum, Tae. Please. I'll be a good for you, Please.' then macho Taehyung goes 'Only good boys get to cum.' then suddenly we hear loud thudding----"

"Jackson!"

Taehyung growls, Cutting his gang mate out. Jimin flushes at the new information, Jin chokes on his water (again.) Jungkook is laughing like a mad man, Namjoon is trying not to burst into laughter and Taehyung looks like he's about to fucking kill.

"I will fucking castrate you."

Taehyung grits out, Cracking his knuckles as Jackson sprints away while laughing, Taehyung runs after him.

"Oh my god."

Jungkook says, Heaving and wiping the tears in his eyes.

"Someone should totally teach me Taehyung's ways though."

Jungkook randomly comments, Jimin gasps and smacks Jungkook at the back of his head. The gang laughs at Jungkook's yelp.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

>>>

Throughout the day, Jimin and Jungkook had caught up with their friends and were now currently with their own group chatting away with no care in the world. Namjoon, being the party freak he is, Had scheduled a party, one particularly similar to the party the first night they were in the cruise. And so here they were, In the middle of the ship's open space, with lights flashing everywhere and loud music booming through the speakers. As the party started their friends had made a rule that there were no couples allowed and they mostly agreed (much to Jungkook's dissappointment) and so as the party had started, Their friends pulled them both away from each other, Jungkook being very reluctant to not stay beside Jimin but later found out that it was fine as long as he could see his boyfriend. But for him It was rather fun, Watching Jimin i mean. It was like he was watching his favorite film and he'd never get tired of it.