[34] Promise Rings

"Hey."

Jimin starts, Biting his lip and looking up at Jungkook. The latter smiles, Bunny teeth poking out.

"Hey there, Beautiful."

Jungkook says, Finally rounding the table and reaching his hand out for Jimin to take. Jimin does, And Jungkook automatically tugs at Jimin's hand.

"Lets go somewhere."

"Where?"

Jimin asks, With a nervous smile as Hoseok sends him a 'fighting' sign. It just made Jimin's heart beat more faster, His fingertips shaking and his palm getting more sweaty by the minute. Surely, Jungkook would have noticed.

And he did.

"Hey baby, Why are you shaking? Are you nervous?"

"K-kinda."

There was no use in lying, Jungkook would see right through him anyways. Jungkook chuckles and lifts their intertwined hands to place a kiss on the back of Jimin's hand.

"Dont okay? I wont try to kill you or something."

"I-Its not that im worried about."

Jimin whispers under his breath, He lets out a shaky sigh and follows Jungkook. They walk through a beautiful stone pavement that lead to a fountain, With various plants that were decorated by lights. They make a left and what Jimin saw was absolutely stunning.

Again, There was an oak tree, It had small lanterns hanging around its branches and its trunk was wrapped in Christmas lights. Under the tree was a small dinner table, With a rose in the middle and plates covered with silver lids. Soft music was playing in the background, It was an Ed Sheeran song, Though Jimin wasnt sure what song it was.

"This is... This is amazing."

Jimin gasps out, Eyes wide. Jungkook chuckles beside him.

"Its pretty decent, Yeah."

Jimin doesnt answer, His grip on Jungkook's hand tightens.

"So, Do you want to have dinner or stare at this place all night?"

"Lets have dinner in a short bit."

Jimin says, Jungkook frowns facing Jimin.

"What? Why?"

"I-I just have something.... Its not really a huge thing okay? And uhm... im worried you wont like it cuz uh... you know you're rich and you probably have tons of these and such, But i just... i wanted to give it to you because its our anniversary and i spent days trying to find something else rather than what i got you cuz i was so scared you wont like it! And i-im so freaking nervous right now, I've been trying to calm myself for hours! I even freaking look like a mess its just really---"

"Jimin."

Jungkook says, Stopping his boyfriend from saying anything further. Jimin was heaving. He places his hands on Jimin's shoulder.

"Breathe, Okay? I'd love whatever you got me, baby. It doesnt matter what it is, It came from you. That's what's important."

Jimin bites his lip.

"J-Just... I-I... Uh.."

"Hey, Hey. Its just me baby. Its just me."

Jimin nods, Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. He opens his eyes and sees Jungkook staring at him fondly with a small smile.

Jimin thinks he can't talk with that stare.

"Can you... C-Can you close your eyes kookie?"

Jungkook nods, Eyes fluttering close with a soft whisper of 'anything for you'