[46] Cheesy thoughts

Jungkook gazes down his boyfriend with soft eyes, He had been awake for quite awhile now. Just staring at him.

It was calming, Jimin's warm and steady breath. Jungkook always found the latter's sleeping state endearing. Jimin looked so innocent, Like an angel. He was in real life too but right now he looks more like an angel.

The only words Jungkook could think of at times like this are 'I cant believe he's mine.'

Jungkook's POV

When i had first met Jimin, I actually believed in love at first sight. Which is cheesy and wrong and uncharacteristic, Knowing how much of a badass i was in Highschool.

The day i spilt coffee on him, I still remember very clearly. It wasnt the first time i had seen him, No. I saw Jimin when i was walking towards school the first year i transfered there. That was when i had thought i actually fell inlove at first sight. I forgot about him gradually because of the continuous problems i had been facing at that time. You know, school. My parents. Expectations. Just yeah, life in general. I was struggling and i did what i thought was the easy way out. I ran away from my problems. I became more reckless than how i already was, my attitude was at its worst, my grades dropped, Heck even my reputation got bigger. So did my pride. I'd drink like a fucking fish, id smoke all the fucking time, I'd beat up random people because their faces pissed me off. I wasnt exactly in the right shape by then and because of everything that was happening around me, I forgot about that pretty-little-angel i saw. (Yes i named him that, shut up.)

The second time i saw him, That was purely coincidental. I was in a hurry because there was this abrupt gang fight we were having, And i truly didnt see him there. I was having a bad day and i was pissed. But all of those things dissipated when i saw who i had bumped into. I was shocked, And i didnt know what to do. Not to mention this was 'pretty-little-angel' dude. But i was in a hurry, And Taehyung was blowing my phone up with a million messages making the device vibrate constantly against my thigh, it was annoying. I dont know why i thought the decision i made was rational at that time, But like i said. I was having a bad day, Everything was annoying the heck out of me, i was young and dumb. And i did what i always did. I ran. I even forgot to say sorry to him and i've never felt like the biggest dick in my whole life. I couldnt fucking sleep for a whole day because of that, Even when we became lab partners? I wasnt happy about how I acted, it plagued my mind for a whole goddamn week.

Ofcourse at first, I thought I had no chance with Jimin. Again, Like i said, I was young. I was reckless. I was a jerk. I admit that whenever i thought of Jimin not being with me and being with someone else, I'd end up drinking alot more beer than i could ever handle and then i'd wake up in a strangers bed the next morning feeling like shit and i'd leave. You cant blame me, I was an emotionally unstable that time.

I had expected less from Jimin and i had never thought someone as perfect as him would even give a stupid boy like me a chance. And i was honestly fucking suprised when he kissed me up there in that stupid fucking ferris wheel which embarrassingly enough, I have grown to love. When he took care of me when i was sick, I think that was when my life begin to straighten up, when MY mind began to work like a normal human's fucking brain. After that night, I got back on my feet again. And look at me now? Im doing fucking great and im accomplishing shit i never thought i would accomplish because i was a spoiled brat and i thought that since we were rich, I wouldnt have to give a single fuck about my future. But as i had explain to Jimin in our room before our graduation, I want to be able to provide. I want my kids, even Jimin, to look up to me. I want to be a good father, I want my family to be perfect. And Jimin was the result of all of those thoughts, And you know what? That night was absolutely the best night i have ever had, I've never felt so happy in my entire life. I was so fucking inspired and i yearned to ACHIEVE. And the next day, the following week and the following month after that, I found myself falling deeper inlove, with Park 'pretty-little-angel' Jimin. And i still am to be honest. If not, im probably abit more inlove with him everyday.