[8] A lil' bit of Vodka and You

"Hoseok-hyung told me to dye it. It was actually supossed to be silver but the guy who was dying my hair accidentaly switched colors. I was gonna ask Hoseok-hyung to change it but he said it looked good on me so i didnt."

Jimin explains, Both of them making way to the campus' library.

"Ah so Hoseok-hyungie's hair was freshly dyed too?"

"Yeah."

"Taehyung seems to really like him."

Jimin giggles and nods.

"Yeah. But Hoseok hyung already has a girlfriend."

"Damn. He's straight?"

"Yeah."

"Poor Taehyung then."

"I thought he liked Yoongi hyung?"

"He did. But Yoongi's hard to read. One minute he likes Taehyung and then the other hes acting like Taehyung is a complete stranger."

"Seriously? What is he a Tsundere?"

Jimin jokes, Jungkook chuckles as they enter the library.

"At its finest."

Jungkook agrees. Jimin rolls his eyes and gestured for Jungkook to sit down.

"Ill go grab the books and you wait for me there okay?"

"Mm."

Jimin puts his bag down and walks over to the book shelfs infront of their table. He looks for the books he needs with his brows furrowed in concentration. He grabs 2 books before reaching to the top shelf in annoyance for the last.

"Stupid goddamn book."

Jimin grumbles under his breath. His hand almost touches the book when a familiar hand comes in veiw and grabs the book for him.

"Figured you needed my help."

Jungkook teases and gives the book to Jimin. The older slaps Jungkook's arm and snatches the book away from him.

"Respect your elders you brat!"

Jimin hisses and trudges his way back to their table, Barely hearing Jungkook snorting while following him back to the table.

"What are all these for anyways."

Jungkook questions, Jimin grabs his bag and places to books and talks to the librarian, Signing a waver for them and promising to return them the next day.

"Research paper in History."

"Seriously? Its our first week and they're already making us suffer. Here let me carry those."

Jimin gives the book to Jungkook and flicks the Younger's forehead. Jungkook yelps and jumps away, Rubbing the sore spot with a huff.

"Stop complaining. These things are bound to happen at school. You wouldnt know cuz your always skipping class."

Jimin mutters accussingly and points to the starbucks across the street when they got out of the campus building.

"Abusive. If i didnt like you i'd hit you."

Jungkook grumbles, Jimin ran a hand through his hair as the chimes in the coffee shop comes to life when both fo them walk in.

"What did you just say?"

"Nothing nothing!"

Jungkook quickly says, Covering up his embarassment with a cough.

"Pick a Table Jungkookie, I'll just order. Want anything?"