[40] Frustration

Relationships are not perfect.

No matter how hard you try to make it perfect, It wont be. You can climb the highest mountain in the wholer world or have amazing superpowers but you can never have a PERFECT relationships.

Its not always rainbows and unicorns and sweet shit. No. Pain is apart of our daily life. And pain is also what makes a relationship, A relationship. Because, What's a few fighs here and there right?

But this by far, Was their worst argument yet.

Jimin is always the type of person to hide everything even though he's hurting. He's the master of fake smiles and laughter. He can act happy when he truly is not. Yet all of these, somehow dont exist when Jungkook was there. Jimin was always kind and loving and compassionate, And Jungkook just amplifies those certain traits of him more.

Jungkook was someone similar to Jimin. He's a closed off type of person and he's not good at voicing out his feelings. Jimin should have been able to caught up with that by now.

A loud sob echoes through the empty bedroom. A sob of which, Belonged to Jimin.

"G-God fucking damn it!"

He curses. Kicking his feat frustratedly in the bed. His pillow was damp with tears. And he was Hiccuping from the lack of air because of sobbing to much.

His mind was a mess. Full of guilt, Anger, Sadness and every negative feeling you can think off. He's starting to feel incompetent. Was he a bad boyfriend? Was it selfish to wish for a little time and attention from his own boyfriend? Was Jungkook really just busy or had he found someone better than Jimin?

Alot if unanswered questions swirled through his mind leaving him a sobbing mess. Hair all over the place and eyes red and puffy from all the crying.

"Jimin?"

Jin says from outside the door. Jimin immediately wipes his tears and lets out a shaky 'yeah?'

"Can i come in?"

Jimin shakes his head no, But his mouth says the complete Opposite. Jin enters the room with Jimin's confirmation. The elder walks forward and sits on the edge of his house's guestroom bed. He pats the space next to him and Jimin pushes himself towards the edge of the bed too.

"Yeah?"

Jimin asks, Voice barely above a whisper.

It only takes Jin opening his arms and softly saying 'it's okay' for Jimin to break down sobbing.

<<<

Jungkook was always busy.

It wasnt that Jimin wanted to feel that he was being neglected but admittedly he was.

Jungkook had not only been distant but he barely went home anymore. He even started 'studying' more and his routine of going to the company every other day was now changed. Jungkook was at the office every god damn day.

Jimin was lonely. Jimin was hurt.

It sounds selfish but can you blame him? Heck he cant even remember the last time they actually fucked anymore. Plus Jungkook seemed distracted. His mind was always floating, And when he asks jimin about his day, Halfway from Jimin's story he would loose interest and started tapping his foot like he couldnt wait to end the conversation right ther and then.

Jimin didnt want to assume things but.. He cant stop himself. Jungkook had a reputation when he was in Highschool.

Jimin was afraid Jungkook's old self was back.