[27] Almost

(*Sheilds self* I KNOW IM SORRY!

Your comments make my day so be sure to drop them down there! As always you guys make my day so dont forget to enjoy your life as it is! You guys mean alot to me, so please take care of yourselve's (DRINK WATER, WATER IS ESSENTIAL FOR THE BODY) lovelotss!!

~Hyunnie)

Jimin woke up to the sound of his annoying alarm clock and a painful throbbing in his head. With a groan he rubs his eyes feeling for the off button of the clock. Once hes done he blinks his eyes open and takes in his surroundings.

He was in his room, Great. But how did he get here though? He doesnt remember talking to anyone.

Jimin squirms in his bed only to find that there was something heavy draped around---rather on, his waist.

Brown hair. Thats what Jimin notices, It was familiar but in his hangover state, He forgot Jungkook dyed his hair. He got used to his raven hair.

It doesnt help that when Jimin pulls of the white covers, The stranger (which Jimin doesnt realize is Jungkook.) Was face flat on his bed, Shirtless. Brown hair splayed and face covered over JIMIN'S pillow, his left arm caging Jimin. Jimin was shirtless too.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Jimin screeches, Falling off the bed in the process of pushing the arm on his waist away.

A loud thud was heard and Jimin looks at his bottom half with wide eyes, He's wearing boxers.

"HOLY SHIT SOMETHING HAPPENED. HOLY SHIT JUNGKOOK WILL KILL ME. PARK JIMIN YOU UNWORTHY CHEATER. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD."

Jimin screams, Chest heaving and arms flailing.

"Shit do i tell him? I need to. Oh my god why did this happen. Oh my god Jungkook will kill me. Damn where's my phone? Fuck im sooo dead. Ho hoooooo Oh my fucking go--"

Jungkook rolls over and peers over the edge of Jimin's bed with an amused smirk and half-lidded eyes.

"If you're done hyperventilating about cheating on your boyfriend WITH your boyfriend please inform me?"

Jimin's eyes pop out of its socket, He points at Jungkook and back him scandalized while stuttering.

"Y-you. M-me--W-we--"

"Mm? As much as i want to lie and say we did it, I wont."

Jungkook mumbles, Yawning and shoving his face on Jimin's pillow again. Jimin remains frozen, Brain processing the information.

"What happened?"

He asks with a frown, The throbbing in his returned and he rubs it in an attempt to soothe his pain.

Jungkook pushes his head up, his eye's half-open.

"Can i just say that i hate you?"

"What?"

Jungkook groans, Opening his mouth to explain what happened.

<<<

They stumble in Jimin's room, Lips never leaving each others. Jimin whines when Jungkook stops kissing him to push him on the bed. Climbing ontop of him and pushing their lips together again.

Jimin undoes the buttons in Jungkook's shirt all the while sucking his bottom lip into his mouth. Peices of clothing get discarded one by one, Except Jungkook's pants.

Jimin huffs in annoyance and flips their position, Fumbling with Jungkook's belt that was being a stubborn fucking thing.

"Wait wait wait."