[11] End

"Daddy! Daddyyyy!" 

Jungkook groans and shuffles closer to the heat of the warm body he was hugging. 

"DADDYYYYY!" 

"Jimin-hyung make it stop." 

Jungkook whines out, Trying to hide his face closer on the older boy's neck. 

"Jungkookie its Jungmin. He wants cuddles too." 

Jimin softly mumbles, Rubbing his fist on his right eye to get rid of the sleep.

"Dont wanna." 

Jungkook stubbornly replies, Hugging Jimin tighter to his chest. 

"I TOLD YOU TO GET YOUR OWN BOYFRIEND DADDY!" 

Jungmin growls out and starts squuezing himself in between the both of them. 

"Jungmin-ah."

Jungkook grits out, When the younger boy had successfully squeezed himself in between them, Jungkook huffs and Jimin rolls over to face Jungmin. 

"Go back to sleep" 

Jimin whispers, Jungkook couldnt just go back to sleep though. Not when Jungmin is poking his cheek repeatedly and whining about going somewhere.

"Daddy! Daddy~~~ I wanna go to the Amusement park with you and Jiminie hyung!" 

"But baby, its raining."

Jungkook reasons through half lidded eyes.
Finally giving up on trying to fall back in slumber because he knew Jungmin wouldnt stop. 

"Its not! The woman on the TV said no more rain" 

"I thought there was a storm?" 

Jimin mumbles, Eyes finally opened. Jungkook yawns and feels for his phone, Once he gets it he searches the latest weather forecast. 

"The storm only took a quick detour in Seoul, Its going south now and it did only landfall last night." 

Jungkook explains yawning. 

"Can we go daddy? Jimin-hyungie? Can we? Can we?" 

Jungkook looked at Jimin for approval and Jimin looks at Jungmin who looked happy and enthusiastic. 

Jimin sighs and pushes himself up. 

"Get dressed Jungmin-ah. I'll just text my brother and Jungkook-hyung and Me will get ready too okay?" 

"THANKYOU JIMINIE HYUNNNG!" 

Jungmin exclaims and kisses Jimin on the cheek sloppily. The toddler jumps off of bed and rushes downstairs to grab clothes while Jimin yawns and snatches Jungkook's phone, too lazy to grab his own. He texts Hoseok-hyung and returns the phone to Jungkook who was sitting upright beside him. 

Jungkook turned his head to face Jimin. Jimin does the same.

"What?" 

Jimin asks. 

"Lemme kiss you too" 

Jungkook teases, Licking his lips and puckering them too much. Jimin giggles and pushes Jungkook's face away. 

"Oh fuck off." 

>><><>><><><>>><><<>><><>>><>>><><>>>><><>>>

"Where's Namjoon hyung?" 

Jimin asks biting on his cotton candy and looking over at Taehyung and Yoongi.