[19] Ruckus

"Jungkook! Jungkook! Jungkook!!! hurry up we'll be late for dance class!"

"Fucking wait, hyung."

Jungkook grits out, Tying his timberlands and taking out one of the buttons in his thin white polo. He slightly messes his hair up and hopes he looked hot enough.

His phone rings, He answers the call and quickly grabbed his bag befor sprinting out of the bathroom.

(Jungkook, Baby. Where are you?)

"Im on my way hyung, Im with Taehyung."

(Mmm okay, Hurry so you guys can warm up alright? Getting sore is not an option.)

"Alright. We're almost there babe."

(Mm okay.)

Jungkook hangs the phone up and walks into the room. He sees his boyfriend coversing with Hoseok-hyung. The tangerine haired boy didnt look too good, He had dark circles under his eyes but still had that appeal. Much like Jimin.

Jimin was... handsome as always. He had this radiating bright aura around him. He was wearing a simple black shirt and ripped jeans with a denim flannel Jungkook's sure is his.

"Yooooo Jungkook!"

"Ssup'"

Greetings were exchanged between him and his gang members. Yes, They were all there. Somehow they all got dragged into joining it. Even Namjoon, Who right now was flirting with Jin. Yoongi, Who somehow is present in the class is beside Taehyung, Although both their eyes were locked on Hoseok.

Jungkook decides to say hi to Jimin and Hoseok after he greets his gang and a few familiar faces.

"Jimin! Hoseok-hyung!"

They both look at him and smile. Jimin, didnt even hide the fact that he was checking Jungkook out. Raking his eyes over the younger boys body. Jungkook laughs when Jimin catches his eye and winks.

"Hey Jungkookie, Your here!"

Hoseok says, although he still looked tired. Jungkook frowns, Placing a hand over Hoseok's shoulder.

"Are you okay, Hyung?"

"Yeah."

Hoseok says with a sigh, Jimin guestures for them to leave his brother alone so that their hyung could get ready. Jimin plops down on the polished hardwood floor and reaches for his bag. Jungkook following suite.

"Hoseok hyung broke up with his girlfriend. He found out she was cheating on him and never really took him seriously."

Jimin explains, Looking up at Jungkook with amusement in his eyes.l

"I never knew you were into dance."

Jimin starts, Chugging down half of his water and flipping his hair back. Jungkook shrugs.

"Its fine i guess--"

Hoseok claps his hand to get the classes attention.

Shit, Jeon Jungkook. Saved by the bell.

He cant just say 'Oh hey Jimin, I joined dance class cuz i wanted to see you grind on me' or 'I joined dance class to volunteer as the one your gonna do a sexy dance on'

No, Man. He can't say that.

Though his hormones say otherwise.

"Everyone start warming up. We'll start in 30."

A chorus of 'Yes' were muttered from the room. Jimin hops up with renewed energy.

"Hey kookie i'll just stretch abit near the mirrors. You call me if you need help okay?"
Jungkook nods and starts stretching lazily, After a few minutes, Taehyung manages to somehow snakes his way to his bestfriend while stretching akwardly.