[10] Beside You

"Jimin hyung do you have something to do today?"

Jungkook asks, As they walk around the sidewalk. Jungmin was sipping on another banana milk carton so it kept him quiet for awhile, Occasionally glancing up and glaring at Jungkook if he gets to close, Jimin was inbetween the two, His one hand holding Jungmin's hand and his other akwardly brushing against Jungkook's.

"Actually no, Why?"

"Were going back to my house so i can take care of Jungmin, He's gonna be here for 2 days since my Aunt is on a vacation."

Jungkook says, He hesitates on holding Jimin's hand so he just akwardly slings it over Jimin's shoulder, The younger saw the blush on Jimin's cheeks and smiles triumphantly.

"Uhm yeah sure."

"Jiminie-hyung's coming to Daddy's house?"

Jungmin asks suddenly, He throws his Milk carton on the sidewalk and screams like a petulant child once he sees Jungkook's hand on Jimin's shoulder. Jungkook just smiles smugly but Jimin slaps the arm away so Jungmin would calm down.

"This is so fucking unfair!"

Jungkook mutters under his breath, Jimin crouches down to Jungmin's level.

"Jungminie, Did you know that littering is bad? Jiminie hyung doesnt like littering."

Jungmin's eyes widened, He squeeks out a 'sorry hyung' and runs to get his milk carton and threw it in the bin.

"There you go honey."

Jimin remarks and kisses Jungmin's forehead. Jungmin turns beet red, Jungkook folds his arms and Jimin giggles.

"I cant believe this stupid kid got to base 2 before me."

"What did you say?"

"I said nothing hyung. Lets go?"

>><>><><><><>><><>><>><><><><>><>>><

"Jimin-hyung its getting late."

Jungkook says when he enters the living room with snacks on a tray.

"Snacks!!!!"

Jungmin exclaims and crawls forward to grab some.

"Its okay Jungkookie, I told Hoseok-hyung im at your place. He said it was okay."

"You should stay the night, the News said there's a storm. I think it would be safer to let you stay here first rather than risking your life in the rain."

Jungkook suggests kindly, Jimin grabs a pepero and starts eating.

"Okay sure, I can do that. I just dont have clothes."

"Dont worry about it hyung, I have tons."

Jimin glances at Jungmin who was munching on a chocolate chip cookie while staring at the both of them with wide eyes.

"He's got your eyes Kookie."

Jimin mumbles, Jungkook blinks.

"He does?"

"Yeah, He does. He kinda looks like you when you look at him from the side."

"He idolizes me too much, He even likes the same guy as me."

"And who might that be?"

"You."

Jungkook chokes when he realizes what he just said, He starts coughing his lungs out while Jimin akwardly pats Jungkook's back.