[20] Always

"Jungkookie baby, Wake up! Were here."

Jimin whispers, Shaking the said boy on his shoulder. Jungkook moans in reapons, blearily opening his eyes.

"We're in Seoul."

Jimin whispers, Slightly in awe when they both walk out of the airport. He's only been in Seoul once so he's still amazed by it. Jungkook smiles, Takes Jimin's free hand on his.

"We are."

>>>

"Jungkookie, Where are we gonna stay the night?"

Jimin asks softly, Looking at Jungkook and squeezing the boys hand. The younger had looked very agitated since they left Busan so Jimin tried his best to keep his boyfriend distracted.

"I made reservations at a hotel. I dont want to go home, I'd rather die than see them there."

Jimin sighs sensing the edge in the younger's voice. His other hand coming to rub soothing circles on the younger's back.

"Im sorry baby. its just... Im so worried."

Jungkook confessed, Squeezing his boyfriends hand abit tighter. Jimin sighs and cups Jungkook's cheek.

"I know kookie, And I am too. I know its really hard. But try to calm down okay? You heard it yourself, Jungmin is okay. All we have to do is hope for the best."

"I just wanna see him as quickly as i can."

Jungkook mumbles with a sigh.

"The hotel is near the hospital. We can go see him later at night."

Jimin reassures, Jungkook sighs again and weakly nods his head.

>>>

"May i know where Jeon Jungmin is?"

Jimin asks the lady in the information table, She looks up at Jimin with a blank face and a raised eyebrow.

"Excuse you? but visiting hours is over. Are you even his relative?"

Wow, Bitchy much?

Like its not Jimin's fault if she doesnt like her job. Jimin huffs, Opening his mouth to answer but Jungkook cuts him off.

"Im his fucking brother. Now if you'd hurry the fuck up and tell us where the fuck his room is instead of bitching around my boyfriend then i'd spare you and your job."

"Jungkook!"

Jimin hisses out, Willing his boyfriend to calm down.

"R-Room 312!"

She squeeks out flustered.

"Thankyou."

Jungkook grits out, And pulls Jimin by the wrist to the Elevator.

"You didnt have to be so rude, Kookie."

Jimin whines once they were both in the elevator, Gripping the flowers he had tighter. Jungkook roles his eyes.

"Would you rather i dug my fingers in her throat for being rude to you?"

"No! That's not good either!"

Jimin exclaims, with wide eyes. Jungkook laughs, Earning a pinch from Jimin.

"I was kidding hyung. But you know i hate it when you get mistreated."

Jimin laughs, slapping his boyfriend on the shoulder.

"I think by now i've already caught on."