[18] Only You

The days went by quickly and before you know, School is already back on track. And ofcourse, Typical college, Rumors about Jungkook and Jimin's relationship went out like a wild fire.

Jungkook would always wait for Jimin after his class, The younger boy diligently going to all his classes with Jimin in it. He would wait for Jimin at his locker, And barely went to the rooftop with his Gang anymore. Miraculously, Atleast for Jungkook's teachers, The younger boy had been working hard and is actually getting A+ in his Literature and Biography classes (With Jimin's help ofcourse) But overall, Jungkook's bad reputation cease to exist when he is with Jimin.

"Oh? Jungkook? Why are you here?"

Taehyung questions through a mouthful of cookies.

"Jimin hyung is buying food. Its our break."

Jungkook says stretching his limbs, Before plopping down next to Taehyung and snatching away the honey butter cookies he was eating.

"Hey! That's mine!"

Jungkook sticks his tounge out at Taehyung. The other's and him fall into a proper conversation, Catching up with each other. Also informing Jungkook about the other gangs that are most likely to challenge them into a fight. The rooftop slides open and Jimin's head pokes out

"JIMINIEEEEE!"

Taehyung squeels out excitedly, The others greet him with much enthusiasm.

"I bought you guys cola~"

Jimin singsongs, Placing the plastic on the table. They all starts hooting and a chorus of 'Thank you's were directed to Jimin. He gets pats on the backs and friendly hugs which he eagerly accepts with open arms.
Jungkook doesnt stand up, Just kicks his leg up the sofa comfortably and waits for Jimin to go to him.

"Baby we have trigo after this, You going?"

Jimin asks, Walking over to Jungkook with his cola, Jungkook accepts it.

"I think so. Maybe."

Jimin hums and leans down to peck Jungkook, The others make fake puking noise and grunts of disgust. Jimin just laughs it off when Taehyung yells out a 'Get a room'

"Oh by the way guys..."

Jimin grabs a clipboard from his backpack and clicks his ballpen open.

"You guys know about my brother's dance class right? Anyone wanna join?"

Taehyung's hand shot up immediately. Jimin winks at him and happily jots his name down on the paper.

"Hey Jiminie, Are you joining Dance class?"

Yugyeom suddenly asks, Jimin nods his head.

"Oh i wouldnt miss it for the world. I love dance! If your lucky you might even see me do a sexy dance."

Jungkook chokes on his butter cookies and Jimin hurriedly pats his boyfriends back. The others snicker in the back. Images of Jimin stripping and grinding on Jungkook's lap flashing through the youngers mind.

"Oh shit i have 5 minutes to get to Class. I'll catch you guys later. You coming baby?"

Jungkook, Not trusting his own voice, Just shakes his head no.

"Okay!"

Jimin squeeks out cheerfully and walks out of the rooftop. Silence ensues and Jungkook clears his throat.

"Someone fucking find a way to sign me up on that dance class."

>>>

_______________________________________