[17] Unforgettable

Jungkook was sleeping well. He was, It's probably the most comfortable sleep he's had since he was 13.

Though he doesnt know who's poking his goddamn nose.

Jungkook groans, Scrunching his face. He swats the hand poking him by reflex.

He hears a soft giggle, And more poking ensues. He groans, Finally waking up. His eyes adjust to the light while he blinks them open. It was still to dark to be morning though the light in his room was open. He squints a little and Jimin's smily face comes to view.

Jungkook admits, That it was the best way he's been woken up in his entire youth.

"Kookieeee~"

Jimin singsongs. Jungkook smiles hand coming up to cup at Jimin's cheek. He yawns.

"Babe what time is it?"

Jimin hums, Pecking Jungkook on his lips.

"2 in the morning~"

Jungkook groans, But somehow Jimin found it cute. So the elder just giggles at him.

"And you woke me up on this ungodly hour becauseee....?"

"Lets go to Mcdonalds? Please please pleaaaase?"

"Why now? We can buy later."

Jungkook mumbles, Eyes dropping.

"Please babyyyy? Pleaaaaseeee?"

"Hyung, Go back to sleep."

Jimin whines slapping Jungkook's right cheek lightly to wake him uo.

"Jungkoook! I'll do anythinngggg~ Can we go pleaaseee? Pretty please with a cherry on top?"

Jungkook's right eye pops open, A smirk settling on his features.

"Anything?"

Jimin sighs.

"Fine okay, Anything. Can we please just go?"

"I want a french kiss."

Jungkook says, Eyes closed with a smile.

"French kiss me then we'll go---mmph."

It was so sudden that Jungkook was too shell shocked to react. He gains back his consciousness after a moment and responds to the kiss. Jungkook wasnt ready when Jimin suddenly slips his tounge inside his mouth, Jungkook doubts he never will be ready.

When Jimin pulls away, Jungkook had this completely stunned look and hazy eyes. He was panting and he couldnt focus in anything.

"Can we go now?"

Seemingly STILL in a daze, Jungkook just kinda nods his head, Head not really wrapping up in their current situation.

"Good, I'll wait for you downstairs baby."

With one last peck on Jungkook's lip, Jimin slips away from the bed and starts walking to his destination while humming a nonesensical tune.

Jungkook is just staring at the ceiling, Jaw slack and a hand on his lips.

Hell, He's never gonna get used to this.

>>>

"Cant believe were in Mcdonalds 2:49 in the fucking morning."

Jimin just snorts, stuffing more fries in his mouth.

"Remind me again why i took you here?"

Jungkook murmurs through his cup of coffee, No creamer just sugar. Jimin kept judging him because of his choice of coffee, But Jungkook cant even seem to give a fuck.