[24] Help

"How will we take care of Jungmin kookie. You know we have school."

"I'll figure something out, Baby."

Jungkook says with a sigh, Shifting on their bed to look at Jungmin. They just got back from the mall and the youngest boy was dead tired. Once he hit the pillows he was gone. Jungkook had his arm around Jimin's shoulder, both lying down onthe bed with their legs tangled under the covers and Jimin's head resting on Jungkook's shoulder playing flappy bird on his phone while Jungkook relishes the warmth seeping through their bodies.

"How did your date with my parents go?"

Jungkook asks, Once the familiar sound of the bird dying on the phone and Jimin's groan resounded through the room.

"They gave me tickets."

Jungkook frowns.

"Tickets?"

Jimin hums locking his phone and propping his chin on Jungkook's chest for eye contact.

"To Hawaii."

"The fuck? Are they really that fucking desperate to get you far away from me arent they? oh they are really gonna fucking get it---"

"Jungkookie."

Jimin whispers, tilting Jungkook's chin so he can land a soft peck on Jungkook's lips.

"It's for all of us. Appa said that we could invite your gang and Hoseok-hyung. With Jungmin ofcourse, Considering it is his birthday on our spring break AND our first year anniversary."

Jimin explains, Snuggling closer to Jungkook and reopening his phone to check his twitter because why the hell not.

"So he's Appa now?"

Jungkook teases, Arms tightening around Jimin. The younger peers over Jimin's hair but frowns once he sees a bunch of pictures of a familiar brown haired boy, once again Jimin was hearting everything and retweeting it with heart emoji's and I qoute 'Oh My God! Seagull looks so fucking cute!'

"If that guy knew you id probably challenge him to a duel or something."

Jungkook mumbles, Earning himself a slap at his chest and a fit of giggles from his boyfriend.

"What are you? 500 years old? And I alreadt told you not to get jealous of him he's just someone I idolize, You know i'd--"

"You'd always pick me and im better than him yada yada yada. I know, Stop saying that my head's getting bigger."

"Is it?"

Jungkook smiles, Closing his eyes and humming in answer. Jimin yawns, Pushing his phone on the bedside table and wrapping his arms around Jungkook's middlr.

"Baby,Dont you have two heads? Which one?"

Jimin giggles out.

And Jungkook fucking chokes.

>>>

"Jungmin are you positively certainly doubtlessly sure about this?"

Jungmin whines, Pushing Jungkook's face away from his own.

"YES DADDY! Just go to school with Mommy. I'd rather stay here so i cansee Taeseok at school than going with you guys."

Jungmin complains, Pouting deeply when Jimin kisses him wetly on the cheeks. The toddler 'Eww's and wipes his cheek away from saliva even though there was none.

"Just dont eat anything without asking what it is okay?"

Jungmin rolls his eyes and nods his head. Sending flying kisses to Jimin and Jungkook once they were infront of Sandara's house.