1)Leaving the Volturi and Imprinting

Now it is after breaking dawn and Jane had to go alone to check on Nessie and she comes by the wolves and meets one in praticular. I know she likes the Volturi in Twilight but here she doesn't she hates them now lets continue.

-

Jane's POV

I hated living with the Volturi. I want freedom. But can't get it.

One day Aro calls Me, Felix, Alec, and Demetri to the throne room. He has a mission for us, this was my only chance to escape.

''Ahh, you are here great. I have mission for all of you. You guys have to check on the half-breed, Renesmee, and check she is no threat.'' Aro says.

''Master,'' I try to hide my disgust, ''Maybe I should go alone to check so problems happen with the Cullen's, They won't hurt me and it will be easier.'' I finish saying, hoping he can let me.

''You're right Jane, you go by yourself and report when you can, now go pack you leave tonight. You are dismissed.''

I run to my room and pack what I need, I really like the Cullen's they have freedom and that is what I want I will not come back to the Volturi and will beg theTheir Cullen's to stay. I will also show the mind-reader I am telling the truth. I pack up and go to the plane. Once I'm off I go through security, ugh, and once no humans are around I go running to the Cullen's. I really hope they accept me. I will just have to find out.

~1 Hour Later~

I am almost close to the Cullen's House, when someone tackles me. I check who it was, and it was my annoying twin brother, Alec.

''Alec, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?!'' I yell/ask him.

''I wanted to escape the Volturi, so I asked Aro'', he says his name in disgust, ''If I can here with you and help you and keep you safe since we are twins. So he said yes and here I am,'' He replies with a smile.

''Good now I'm not alone and I thought you liked them? Well who cares, but come on or else we won't make it, lets go!'' I yell in excitment.

We are at least 10 minutes away when we here growling. We both turn around and see 3 wolves, the shifters. SHIT! HOW COULD I FORGET?! I look at Alec and he is staring at one of the wolves, i look around and stare at a sandy colored wolf, I snap out of it when one of the Cullen's is asking us a question.It is Edward, the mind-reader.

''What are you doing here?! We haven't done anything Renesmee is no threat to the vampire world if that is why you are here.'' He replies. He looks at the two wolves, The one that Alec was staring at and the the one I was staring at. Edward mouths hangs open. Hmmm...wonder what they are thinking. They go and shift back, to human and see the one I was staring at.

'Wow!' Was what I could only think.

Edward starts sniggering. I glare at him and throw a rock at him. The one I was staring at bursts out laughing, I smile.

*Seth's POV*

Me, Leah, and Jake were doing border patrol when we got the scent of new vampires. We run to the place and growl they frezze and look at us. They are Volturi members, I stare at the blond vampire, It felt like she was holding me down instead of gravity, I knew that imprinted on a Volturi member. I look at Leah and see that she imprinted on the other member guessing that was the twin.

'Jake I imprinted on the blond vampire' I tell jake by mind telepathy.

'I imprinted on the twin vampire of yours Seth the brown haired one' Leah tells us.

'WHAT?!??'Jake screams at us.

'WE CANT CONTROL IT JAKE!!' Me and Leah yell.

Edward starts talking to them and we go shift to human the blond one named Jane, was staring at me smiling, I smile back. Edward starts sniggering and Jane throws a rock at him while glaring at him and I burst out laughing. She starts smiling at me, how I'm startng to like that smile. Maybe later I can tell her I imprinted on her, but after she talks to the Cullen's. We'll just have to wait.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please tell me how it was and what i must do. If you like

VOTE, COMMENT, AND CONTINUE READING. I MIGHT UPLOAD IF I AT LEAST GET 5 READ!!