Him

Millie's POV~

Today is the day I audition for a new series called Stranger Things for Netflix! I'm so excited! I've been waiting for this day for months and I hope I get the part.

I'm currently getting ready to leave for the audition and I wore a creamed colored shirt and keep my long hair down.

After I got ready, my mom and I were on our way!
"Are you excited Millie?" My mom asks
"Yes! I'm so excited I can't wait!!" I reply
My mom gives a little chuckle and says "that's good to hear"

We finally made it to the audition and I just got to meet the Duffer Brothers. They told me to wait in the waiting room while they audition the boy who could potentially be playing Mike. They told me that my audition went really well. Hopefully I get the part!

After waiting a long time, Matt came into the waiting room that I was in and told me it was time to meet the boy. Once I got into the room, the Duffer brothers introduced me to him.

"Millie this is Finn, Finn this is Millie." Matt said

Finn was so cute! He had really dark brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. He also had adorable freckles spread across his face.

"H-hi I'm Finn." He said sounding a bit nervous

"I'm M-Millie, nice to meet you." God why am I sounding nervous?

"I'm guessing you auditioned to play Eleven?" He asks

"Haha, yeah."

"Cool"

"Well you two, your free to leave and we will let you guys know if you got the part on Monday." Ross says

"Ok, thanks." I say

When I got home from the audition, I went to take a shower cause I had a long day. After my shower I got ready for bed and played on my phone. I was trying to focus on my game but I couldn't stop thinking about Finn. He was sooooo cute!!! Millie stop!!! You just met him!!! You don't even know anything about him!!!

I decided to go to sleep now and try to forget about him. But of course I couldn't. I ended up falling asleep with Finn on my mind.

(A/N)

First Chapter!!!
I don't know when I'll upload next but it will be sometime soon! Please vote and comment😁
A reminder... these first couple chapters will just be of Finn and Millie meeting each other, meeting the cast, and starting to film. The other cast members will probably be in the next chapter or the one after that.😁😁