Thats my girl

Back to when Millie left Finn...

Finns POV~

She left. She left me. She's gone. What have I done! I should've been more calm. I shouldn't of yelled at her. I shouldn't of called her a bitch. It's all my fault. She's gone. I picked up her promise ring from the floor and held it tight in my hands hoping she'll come back. She's not coming back Finn. You heard her. "We're done!"

I decided to take a walk to Caleb and Sadie's penthouse to talk to them about all of this. I really need someone to talk to. Once I got there I noticed Millie leaving and hoping in someone's car. Wait, that's Jacobs car! Has she already left me for Jacob?! I then hide behind a bush and watch as they drive off. I then knock on Caleb's door. I wait for a while and there was no answer. They're probably out somewhere. You know what, I'm gonna follow Jacobs car to see where they're going. I then noticed the car already gone. Well obviously Finn. You've been here for like 5 minutes. They're probably going to Jacobs house. It's not far from here. It's only like a 10 minute walk.

I began walking and eventually got to his house.
"No one can hear you, you bitch. Shut the fuck up and stay still!" I hear Jacob say from inside. Oh no. What's happening???

"Stop it Jacob! STOP! FINNNNNN!" I hear Millie's beautiful but scared voice. She's calling for me. Jacob! What's he doing!!!! Anger begins to rush inside of me as I immediately break down his door. I run up the stairs and find Jacob laying on top of Millie, pinning her to his bed, her shirt of, his shirt off, and him beginning to unbuckle his belt. NO! I run over to them, through Jacob off of her, punch him multiple times, and shove him into the wall. He becomes unconscious. Good. I run over to Millie and take her into my arms holding her bridal style as she sobs. I gently stroke her gorgeous glossy brown hair and begin to shush her. I sit down on Jacobs bed with her in my lap.

"It's ok baby, I'm here, I'm always here, I'm here forever. I love you Millie. I'm so sorry I yelled and argued with you. I'm so sorry for calling you a bitch. Your not a bitch. Your a goddess. My goddess. I'm so sorry for making you upset. I'm so sorry Jacob did this to you. But I'm heat now." I say while I cry into her hair while she cries into my chest.

"I'm sorry too Finn. I'm sorry for not believing you and not trusting you. I got carried away. I've never had a boyfriend before you and this has never happened and I'm so sorry. I will never do it again. I promise you. Just know that I do trust you Finn and I always will from now on. I'm sorry for throwing the promise ring. I was just mad. I'm sorry for breaking up with you. But I don't want to break up Finn. I want us to be together forever. Nothing like this will happen again. I'm so so so sorry. I love you so much Finn. Will you take me back?" She ask while looking up to meet my eyes. I listened to every single word that came out of the precious girls mouth. I believed what she saying and I trust her to. I love her.

"Yes!" I exclaim answering her question. A smile appears on both of our faces. I then pull out the promise ring form my pocket and place it carefully back on her finger. She smiles bigger and kisses me. A meaningful and full of love kiss. She pulls back and hugs me.

"Let's get out of this assholes house and go home." I say while picking her up from my lap and placing her on the floor.

"Wait! Before we go..." she begins. She runs over to his desk and grabs a sharpie. She then goes over to the unconscious Jacob leaning against his wall looking more like a elf/gorilla. She begins to write something on his forehead. Once she moves away I notice what she wrote. "Fuckboy". I laugh and run over to her and pick her up bridal style.

"That's my girl" I say while walking out of his house with her in my arms.

A/N

Your Welcome.